KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Where would you rather live? In DC with Batman or Marvel with Iron Man?

Where would you rather live? In DC with Batman or Marvel with Iron Man?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Tony easily, he just has far better resources and is a hell of a lot smarter.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 04:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Batfleck easy, what can Tony really teach you in a physical combat sense? On the other hand, Tony could just hook you up with a suit of your own so that'd be pretty sweet... I'm more inclined to be trained by an intense, focused individual at the end of the day rather than a carefree jokester though

The IM suit is way more valuable than any training Batman could give you. When aliens show up do you wanna be able to bust out a high tech suit of armor or do you wanna be able to throw a batarang super accurately?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 04:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Was the OP offering us an Iron Man suit?

If he was then thats a no brainer. But I didnt get that impression.

Perhaps training to build an IM suit, but im pretty sure youd need multiple Masters Degrees to understand that training.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 04:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was the OP offering us an Iron Man suit?

If he was then thats a no brainer. But I didnt get that impression.

Perhaps training to build an IM suit, but im pretty sure youd need multiple Masters Degrees to understand that training.

Other than use the suit, what is Tony gonna train you to do? Teach you the joy of alcoholism?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The Op is about training and protection, why wouldn't you get access to a suit?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Because Tony protecting you doesn't mean Tony gives you a suit?

Heck he's taken Spider-Man under his tutelage and given him a suit, but that suit wouldn't be very useful without Spidey powers. So even he got nothing like a proper IM suit.

Originally posted by Surtur
Other than use the suit, what is Tony gonna train you to do? Teach you the joy of alcoholism?

Science, making money, being a playboy..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Ironman doesn't really tackle crime so on a day to day basis probably Batman. Then again Gotham is more of a crime ridden shithole to begin with than Stark's New York.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 05:49 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

..not to derail the thread but who do you guys think is richer?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 09:41 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Because Tony protecting you doesn't mean Tony gives you a suit?

Heck he's taken Spider-Man under his tutelage and given him a suit, but that suit wouldn't be very useful without Spidey powers. So even he got nothing like a proper IM suit.

Science, making money, being a playboy..

Spidey didn't get a proper suit because he already has powers and so Tony made the suit with that in mind. We know Tony has plenty of suits to spare.

As for the science, money, and being a playboy...unless you're a genius Tony wouldn't be able to teach you anything special. When it comes to making money...besides the fact he was born into a rich family with connections, his intellect plays a big part too(designing weapons). Lol even Tony being a playboy isn't really cuz he's some super suave ladies man it's cuz he's rich and women find him attractive.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Spectre+

Probably Tony...he used to design and sell weapons.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:47 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by The Spectre+

check Forbes fictional 15, Stark is richer

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:04 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Forbes fictional 15 is not accurate at all.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:07 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
Forbes fictional 15 is not accurate at all.

#FakeNewsAboutFakeThings

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 12:08 AM
Silent Master

The thread is about iron Man and Batman protecting and training you. It's rather obvious that the training is supposed to be geared towards being a hero. Thus Ironman training would involve you getting a suit.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 04:29 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

For a billionaire with access to superscience, Bruce’s training regimen looked entirely low tech. And he seems old, anger and bitter to me. Would probably take it out on you as he “trains” you.

While the other guy is probably gonna put you in a supersuit, set you up in one of his hi-tech villas up in the mountains with all the champagne you can drink.

So if it’s betweeen swigging a champagne glass in the glitzy and model-infested mansions of MCU Malibu or beating old tires with a sledgehammer all day in the gritty crime infested streets of DCEU Gotham, I know where my choice will be. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:16 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

*Nibedicus starts hammering*

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:53 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Id rather get training done with Bruce because outside of the suit Tony is no fighter but maybe get Tonys tech after you graduate?... also id imagine you'd get wayyy more pu$$y hanging out with Tony than you would this particular version of Bruce so there's that

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 04:59 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The one who's city isn't completely devastated.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
The one who's city isn't completely devastated.

lol....soo Gotham then??

MCU NYC has been phucked up several times....

Harlem in Incredible Hulk

Downtown in Avengers

Midtown in Spider Man

Greenwich Village in Infinity War

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 05:10 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Tony by a mile. His bleeding edge armor is more advanced than anything we've seen in the dceu thus far.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:37 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote