KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Where would you rather live? In DC with Batman or Marvel with Iron Man?

Where would you rather live? In DC with Batman or Marvel with Iron Man?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Years of intense training from Batman at absolute best might make you a great fighter with access to somewhat decent gadgets. Iron-man would make you at least a somewhat decent fighter that has a access to top tier futuristic tech.

At the end of the day Batman's training = might on a very good day be able to beat a group of fighters vs Iron-man's training = even on a bad day being able to take out entire platoons

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Why would I want to live in the shitty DCEU?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 04:39 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tony, Bruce is a dick. I can imagine Tony and I discussing grooming and pulling chicks.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:16 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Spidey didn't get a proper suit because he already has powers and so Tony made the suit with that in mind. We know Tony has plenty of suits to spare.

As for the science, money, and being a playboy...unless you're a genius Tony wouldn't be able to teach you anything special. When it comes to making money...besides the fact he was born into a rich family with connections, his intellect plays a big part too(designing weapons). Lol even Tony being a playboy isn't really cuz he's some super suave ladies man it's cuz he's rich and women find him attractive.

I mean Im not entirely sure what hes gonna teach you even in the suit. Im sure you can just practice flying around in it yourself.

The big thing he can teach you is science. And how to build an IM suit. But fact is we just wont be smart enough to pass that training.

However being protected by IM might insinuate getting a suit. If you get a suit then this is a no brainer.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 15th, 2019 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:22 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote