KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs HP Doomsday

Silver Surfer vs HP Doomsday
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

The Surfer can become intangible at will, phase DD's molecules, make him one with his board, and remotely pilot him into a star.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But combatants start on the ground.

And DD is faster than Flash evil face

Hyperbole at its best. The Surfer outpaced the destruction of 616 space, while you stick to a statement that has no feats to back it. If DD were as fast as the Flash, he would have been scoring 10 hits for every one that Superman scored, Superman would have never made DD Rex look like a statue, and Darkseid wouldn't have ever tagged him with his Omega beams. But if you want to go that route, Sentry has the power to drive Galactus off, and is in fact as powerful as a million exploding stars. By feats DD is nowhere near as fast as the Surfer, nor does the Surfer have to ever get into a brawl with him.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 06:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by panthergod
Surfer is physically slower than Spider-Man. He has zero speed feats superior to elite GLs. Cry about that fact.

You have an aggressive strain of autism thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 07:27 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Stoic
The Surfer can become intangible at will, phase DD's molecules, make him one with his board, and remotely pilot him into a star.
I doubt merely intangible ability do any good against doomsday,Doomsday already broken MMH intangible ability in doomsday wars.
https://i.imgur.com/7DjNUgI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/amUM6a4.jpg

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 08:02 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hyperbole at its best. The Surfer outpaced the destruction of 616 space, while you stick to a statement that has no feats to back it. If DD were as fast as the Flash, he would have been scoring 10 hits for every one that Superman scored, Superman would have never made DD Rex look like a statue, and Darkseid wouldn't have ever tagged him with his Omega beams. But if you want to go that route, Sentry has the power to drive Galactus off, and is in fact as powerful as a million exploding stars. By feats DD is nowhere near as fast as the Surfer, nor does the Surfer have to ever get into a brawl with him.

DD killed Superman, the guy who races Flashes for fun. That's a pretty good feat.

Omega Beams can catch up to Flash.

DD Rex is not DoS Doomsday.

Plus, don't forget:

(please log in to view the image)

Booster is from the future. He knows pretty much all there is about the present day JLA. He's essentially a JLA fanboy - so if he thinks DD is faster than Flash....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 08:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Surfer is physically slower than Spider-Man. He has zero speed feats superior to elite GLs. Cry about that fact.

Wtf Panthergod! How’d you get computer privilege @ Riverview Mental Hospital? I specifically left instruction to my psychiatric nursing staff to limit you only to Num noms play comp. for your extra curricular activities.

I am very 😡...

My Artwork

Old Post Apr 7th, 2019 08:12 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
You have an aggressive strain of autism thumb up

Cry more Thorbag. But it must feel good sticking up for a character that hasn't had as much of a humiliating track record recently as Thor, right ?

Nothing I said is disputable.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 04:57 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ambient
Wtf Panthergod! How’d you get computer privilege @ Riverview Mental Hospital? I specifically left instruction to my psychiatric nursing staff to limit you only to Num noms play comp. for your extra curricular activities.

I am very 😡...

Is your transparently desperate Rant finished or do you need a few more tries to fantasize about other posters whose arguments you cannot refute..?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:00 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Cry more Thorbag. But it must feel good sticking up for a character that hasn't had as much of a humiliating track record recently as Thor, right ?

Nothing I said is disputable.

You think Doomsday would blitz Surfer at a 5km standard forum distance lol. While on his board no less lol.

And you think this is not disputable ?

Also going after Thor laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:12 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Is your transparently desperate Rant finished or do you need a few more tries to fantasize about other posters whose arguments you cannot refute..?

🤔! I see those meds, they’re not helping at all..

My apologies Pantyhood! There - there ‘ is nothing truly can be done, your mind it’s done for .... your delusions is too strong ... your totally F-up ...

My Artwork

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:47 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You think Doomsday would blitz Surfer at a 5km standard forum distance lol. While on his board no less lol.

Who said it was 5km?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 05:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Who said it was 5km?

.5km, excuse me.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 06:50 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD caught up with the Flash momentarily in tactical speed.

So in s forum battle, absolutely.

Surfer is not a true speedster. He's more like a GL.

Well yeah. DD could wreck Thor and Surfer together, just like Darkseid did.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 12:34 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ambient
🤔! I see those meds, they’re not helping at all..

My apologies Pantyhood! There - there ‘ is nothing truly can be done, your mind it’s done for .... your delusions is too strong ... your totally F-up ...

You're in the middle of a stroke, I see.

A few more times to get your confused addled weak mind together to try to form a cogent argument, please.

Go on, you can try, little buddy. I know you can.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 12:39 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD has anti energy being countermeasures. There is no evidence Surfer can counter DDs invulnerability, and diving him into a star would make him invincible, since he's ADAPTED to the climate of Krypton and ABSORBS ambient stellar energy.

By feats, in a forum battle Surfer is s statue DD can tear apart.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 01:05 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Btw, wut are HPdd speed feats?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 01:53 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Blitzing an amped Superman.

Edit: by blitz, btw, I'm not talking about the usual Flash or anime style flurries.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 02:07 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Any quantifiable ones?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 02:13 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Any quantifiable ones?

How do you mean?

By actual speeds in km/hr, he has none - but combat speeds rarely do . I mean, otherwise Flash is speed blitzing Dark Phoenix and the Living Tribunal etc....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 02:18 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Otherwise what?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 02:33 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Blitzing an amped Superman.

Edit: by blitz, btw, I'm not talking about the usual Flash or anime style flurries.
Also..

DoS DD [i.e. the vastly weaker version] was so fast in combat that Superman had problems matching his speed:
https://imgur.com/a/FNuvOtn

...which corroborates Booster Gold's statement:
https://imgur.com/a/BlxIxRb

And Maxima also remarks on his speed:
https://imgur.com/a/s3ttsMY

And others:
https://imgur.com/a/2SxQdkQ

Doomsday's high-end super-speed is quite well documented.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 02:51 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote