KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs HP Doomsday

Silver Surfer vs HP Doomsday
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kevdude
The Hooded Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
No,he not disappearing into apokolips.Later in GOG Wars arc,specifical said he is been holding at apokolips,until this arc he escaped to earth and trying to find superman.
https://i.imgur.com/i5RBmTu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/22wIvJf.jpg
And why do you think Doomsday won't attacks Nat when iron's EA been destroyed/disappeared.Or later,Why he didnt attacks superman,He hates supes,Always perspective supes as his biggest threat which been pointed in H/P
Or how do you explain when iron said"Let my entropic power.........."states,what he shooting is?

Just read Gog wars, it’s after Apokolips Now, he was not being held by anyone, DD found a way to escape and go to Earth.

Because the only one there is Supergirl, she’s no threat to him. Superman and the others got there, when Doomsday was already gone, his main point then was to leave Apokolips. With his new intelligence, he was acting different just like Hawkman and Green Lantern said.

Johns is trying to figure out how to work the Aegis to get rid of DD, with an entropic blast, right before he does, he turns back into himself.

The Word

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:36 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote:
Just read Gog wars, it’s after Apokolips Now, he was not being held by anyone, DD found a way to escape and go to Earth.

Yes,that was what I said,In this arc he escaped.But Darkseid and Superman conversation(which I already posted) implied it just hapenning in this arc doomsday escaped which mean before(apokolips now story)he was not escaped

quote:
Because the only one there is Supergirl, she’s no threat to him. Superman and the others got there, when Doomsday was already gone, his main point then was to leave Apokolips. With his new intelligence, he was acting different just like Hawkman and Green Lantern said.

doomsday was not kind of no interesting on unnecessarily killing,he enjoying killing every living things.Hell,even in Gog wars he still killed a innocent child

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:57 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote:
Johns is trying to figure out how to work the Aegis to get rid of DD, with an entropic blast, right before he does, he turns back into himself.
This scan.Doomsday already dissolving.You even could clearly see his left leg begin melting
https://i.imgur.com/z8iJdFv.jpg
And johns been possessed by EA(in superman:man of steel last issue).So he no need to trying to figure out how to use it since himself is EA

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 10:03 AM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Yes,that was what I said,In this arc he escaped.But Darkseid and Superman conversation(which I already posted) implied it just hapenning in this arc doomsday escaped which mean before(apokolips now story)he was not escaped

doomsday was not kind of no interesting on unnecessarily killing,he enjoying killing every living things.Hell,even in Gog wars he still killed a innocent child

Yes before Apokolips Now he was not escaped, afterwards he did. it was Mortalla that demanded Justeen to release Doomsday. He was then free on Apokolips until he found a boomtube to Earth. Reread the story pls...

Yes he killed an innocent child, he was testing out he new intelligence with emotions...

This scan.Doomsday already dissolving.You even could clearly see his left leg begin melting
https://i.imgur.com/z8iJdFv.jpg
And johns been possessed by EA(in superman:man of steel last issue).So he no need to trying to figure out how to use it since himself is EA

No, that's just the artist drawing DD hitting the wall to escape, giving it that effect. No point does he get hit with any entropy, if he did, he would have been reduced to bones aka removing all the energy DD is made up with, just like it does with everyone, even a Guardian.

The Word

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:01 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by kevdude
Yes before Apokolips Now he was not escaped, afterwards he did. it was Mortalla that demanded Justeen to release Doomsday. He was then free on Apokolips until he found a boomtube to Earth. Reread the story pls...

Yes he killed an innocent child, he was testing out he new intelligence with emotions...

No, that's just the artist drawing DD hitting the wall to escape, giving it that effect. No point does he get hit with any entropy, if he did, he would have been reduced to bones aka removing all the energy DD is made up with, just like it does with everyone, even a Guardian.
Justeen releashed Doomsday when in apokolips story,And so?What that contradict with later doomsday been captured again?
Also,when he attacking nat,He shows very interesting in killing Nat.And when EA Iron was down,what stopping him from attacks nat?And when in GOG wars,he still not have any problem to take a life,Like my example he killed a child

And,GOG arc was hapenning long after the apokolips now story, Not just a little interval,before this story,Superman dealing with creeper,japanese warrior event,Nat become new Iron ETC.
Do you think Darkseid acting so slow if doomsday espcaped in apokolips now story?

Like I said before,entropy should already hitted him,But just not complete this process,he still have some parts remained,and he could regenerating from those parts.
Like in keyboard I typing 123456789,And later deleting to 123456,delete still works,but that doesn't mean I complete deleting all I typed number

I have no problem with entropy could erasing all it hitted,Just it must hitted/covered this object.

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:20 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Justeen releashed Doomsday when in apokolips story,And so?What that contradict with later doomsday been captured again?
Also,when he attacking nat,He shows very interesting in killing Nat.And when EA Iron was down,what stopping him from attacks nat?And when in GOG wars,he still not have any problem to take a life,Like my example he killed a child

And,GOG arc was hapenning long after the apokolips now story, Not just a little interval,before this story,Superman dealing with creeper,japanese warrior event,Nat become new Iron ETC.
Do you think Darkseid acting so slow if doomsday espcaped in apokolips now story?

Like I said before,entropy should already hitted him,But just not complete this process,he still have some parts remained,and he could regenerating from those parts.
Like in keyboard I typing 123456789,And later deleting to 123456,delete still works,but that doesn't mean I complete deleting all I typed number

I have no problem with entropy could erasing all it hitted,Just it must hitted/covered this object.

All of this has already been answered, just because you keep asking, doesn't mean the answers are going to change to fit what you want. At no point in time was Doomsday recaptured on Apokolips. He was hiding to leave Apokolips to come to Earth. If entropy covered all of Doomsday, he would have been reduced to bones, just touching entropy removes everything in that part, and you say he was surrounded by it, but somehow survived? No.

Read all of these stories again pls.

The Word

Last edited by kevdude on Apr 20th, 2019 at 11:31 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:29 AM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

All of this has already been answered, just because you keep asking, doesn't mean the answers are going to change to fit what you want. At no point in time was Doomsday recaptured on Apokolips. He was hiding to leave Apokolips to come to Earth. If entropy covered all of Doomsday, he would have been reduced to bones, just touching entropy removes everything in that part, and you say he was surrounded by it, but somehow survived? No.

Read all of these stories again pls.
Neither did been pointed he was hiding in apokolips to come to earth since apokolips now.Also you havent answered many questions,don't pretending your already answered
First,Why doomsday not attacks Nat?If like you said,there was no reasons keeping him from attacks she
Second,How did you explaining his leg beginning to dissolving in EA and doomsday scan?And what EA was shooting(You can clearly see a blast shot from his hands)
ETC
Yes,entropy removes everything when touched it.But I said was he not been thoroughly covered by entropy so he regenerated himself
My point just:EA shooting blasts was entropy.And doomsday been hitted just not completely covered,So he survived

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:39 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Neither did been pointed he was hiding in apokolips to come to earth since apokolips now.Also you havent answered many questions,don't pretending your already answered
First,Why doomsday not attacks Nat?If like you said,there was no reasons keeping him from attacks she
Second,How did you explaining his leg beginning to dissolving in EA and doomsday scan?And what EA was shooting(You can clearly see a blast shot from his hands)
ETC
Yes,entropy removes everything when touched it.But I said was he not been thoroughly covered by entropy so he regenerated himself
My point just:EA shooting blasts was entropy.And doomsday been hitted just not completely covered,So he survived

There's no reason to attack Nat, he was trying to leave when Johns was getting ready to blast him with entropy, something that would have killed him, he knew it so he left. His leg wasn't dissolving from the EA, his leg is behind some rocks/objects, making it seem they are the same thing... Darkseid found out Doomsday left Apokolps via boomtube and came to Earth, no reason an intelligent being (now DD) would risk getting recaptured, Darkseid would send his armies against him, and use whatever he could to do it. thumb up

The Word

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:52 AM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

There's no reason to attack Nat, he was trying to leave when Johns was getting ready to blast him with entropy, something that would have killed him, he knew it so he left. His leg wasn't dissolving from the EA, his leg is behind some rocks/objects, making it seem they are the same thing... Darkseid found out Doomsday left Apokolps via boomtube and came to Earth, no reason an intelligent being (now DD) would risk getting recaptured, Darkseid would send his armies against him, and use whatever he could to do it. thumb up
When johns blast him,Johns instantaneously been reversed to his normal.And in this scan you can see it is his right leg around a debris,not left
And you can clearly see EA hands shooting a blast,and according to his states,this blast sure was entropy
And you second point also not answered my
quote:
And,GOG arc was hapenning long after the apokolips now story, Not just a little interval,before this story,Superman dealing with creeper,japanese warrior event,Nat become new Iron ETC.Do you think Darkseid acting so slow if doomsday espcaped in apokolips now story?

Only logical answer about Darkseid he appearing on earth in Gog Wars story isbig grinoomsday been recaptured after his encounter with EA,And later he escaped,then use a boomtube to earth.And Darkseid immediately arrived to earth searching for doomsday

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:08 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 12:04 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

When johns blast him,Johns instantaneously been reversed to his normal.And in this scan you can see it is his right leg around a debris,not left
And you can clearly see EA hands shooting a blast,and according to his states,this blast sure was entropy
And you second point also not answered my

Only logical answer about Darkseid he appearing on earth in Gog Wars story isbig grinoomsday been recaptured after his encounter with EA,And later he escaped,then use a boomtube to earth.And Darkseid immediately arrived to earth searching for doomsday

There's no reason Darkseid would come to Earth if Doomsday was still on Apokolips.. Wrong on everything again, reread the stories before posting again...

The Word

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 12:11 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

There's no reason Darkseid would come to Earth if Doomsday was still on Apokolips.. Wrong on everything again, reread the stories before posting again...
This was you posted
quote:
no reason an intelligent being (now DD) would risk getting recaptured, Darkseid would send his armies against him, and use whatever he could to do it. thumb up

Sounds like you're trying to say DD was hiding from Darkseid and he not aware DD disappearing untill Gog wars?When did Darkseid become so stupid?
And think about if DD hiding on apokolips and Darkseid don't know where,certainly Darkseid will come to earth.Which like I said,GOG wars was long after Apokolips now,And Darkseid wouldnt slow to act

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 12:21 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

@ Kevdude - look at the overall fine detail and angle to how the artist draw this scenario then correspond that to the narration of the writer and we pretty much have a clear cut idea of what is happening on this scene.

https://m.imgur.com/z8iJdFv

the energy projection shown via the overall uniformed colouring of the screen coming from EA’s extended hand extremity, angled in a way that fit and flow towards the full body size of DD and then top that of the lack of fine detail of DD’s body by way of loss of facial feature and partial left feet in the form/ seem liquid in nature which is then supplemented by John statement, to reduce DD to its basic form evident in the lack of fine detail. A clear cut depiction of an art made to show that the energy projected had made full contact to the body.

My 2 cents.

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Apr 20th, 2019 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 07:15 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Bump

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:15 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As much as I want to tell myself that Surfer has all these various ways of bfring or transmutating Doomsday, the thought I keep coming back to is the likelihood that Doomsday will just grab him by the throat and beat him in to an uncomfortably bloody smear.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by -Pr-
As much as I want to tell myself that Surfer has all these various ways of bfring or transmutating Doomsday, the thought I keep coming back to is the likelihood that Doomsday will just grab him by the throat and beat him in to an uncomfortably bloody smear.
That is a very likely scenario but does the Surfer even have blood in his body?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 01:51 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Nobody owned Pr like that in the entire history of KMC, not even Carver.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 01:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by lawest9
That is a very likely scenario but does the Surfer even have blood in his body?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Nobody owned Pr like that in the entire history of KMC, not even Carver.

You know what I meant.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 02:18 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by -Pr-
that’s exactly what would happen.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 03:01 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote