KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Mad Jim Jaspers invade the Dragon Ball Universe

Mad Jim Jaspers invade the Dragon Ball Universe
Started by: twt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twt

Mad Jim Jaspers invade the Dragon Ball Universe

Mad Jim Jaspers replaces Merged Zamasu in the anime.

Note: This is Mad Jim Jaspers from Earth-238.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:50 PM
twt is currently offline Click here to Send twt a Private Message Find more posts by twt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wrong forum.

Moving.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As for this battle: 238 MJJ was able to be killed by nullifying/erasing his entire universe:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

A feat like that is WELL within Zen-Oh's ability. DB wins.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twt

And against Mad Jim Jaspers from Earth-616?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 11:11 PM
twt is currently offline Click here to Send twt a Private Message Find more posts by twt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

616 MJJ > 238 MJJ.

The nullification of 616 MJJ's continuum would not have been enough to kill/contain him:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

In all likelihood, it would have taken the erasure of the entire Marvel multiverse/omniverse(ie. infinite universes) to defeat him without a plot device -- and wiping out infinite universes is obviously FAR beyond any output we can logically infer for Zen-Oh.

*I'd also add that even 238 MJJ is a universal reality warper, so he can still beat Zen-Oh if he acts first. That said, both Jaspers' are dipshits(hence the "mad" title), so it's hard for me to imagine 238 being smart enough to full-on attack Zen-Oh before he was erased. 616 would stuff the entire DB franchise into a soda can and put it on his mantle with a gesture, though. /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 12th, 2019 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 01:58 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember MJJ is a British Politician, he will probably, cause himself to go into recession as he brexits from reality leaving the multiverse in turmoil and its citizens screwed.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 10:06 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
616 would stuff the entire DB franchise into a soda can and put it on his mantle with a gesture, though. /shrug

I mean, if we’re bringing in the whole franchise, Xenoverse/Heroes could probably body MJJ. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 02:53 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, if we’re bringing in the whole franchise, Xenoverse/Heroes could probably body MJJ. smile

Not too familiar. Why is that?

Anyway, discounting noncanon garbage, Galan pretty much open and shut this thread.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah. When I mention 'franchise', I am never factoring in non-canon works.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:50 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NemeBro
Not too familiar. Why is that?

Demon God Demigra after absorbing Toki-Toki, a bird that literally births timelines out of eggs, states and is stated to be capable of destroying all of infinite history and rewriting it in his image. In this context, all of infinite history is infinite timelines, and hell, it even includes “the real world.”

Scans

More Scans

quote:
Only you have the power to protect both the real and DBH worlds![QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Toki-Toki is in my hands. I am a new god now. One that controls all of time...and all of space....

It is also repeatedly stated that Demigra transcends time, he can seamlessly transition throughout different timelines, and is thus imprisoned within the “Crack of Time,” a plane of existence entirely separated from time itself.

There is more to it, but basically Demigra is a legit reality warper who can erase all of history (infinite timelines) at his peak in Xenoverse 1. However, pre-RoF/post-BoG Goku and the protagonist are able to defeat this Demigra. Later on, Demigra unlocks a new form and becomes even more powerful, but Goku has grown so much stronger that even in Base he can defeat Demigra, and for sure with SSJ1. IIRC, even this takes place before the Tournament of Power in Heroes/Xenoverse continuity.

When we have Base Goku operating at that level, yet SSJB KK Vegetto is getting bodied by Base Cumber, I can see Xenoverse being able to overcome MJJ when we introduce MUI, Fu, (who can also erase infinite timelines, and may be even stronger than Cumber), Cumber, the angels and gods of Destruction, GP, Zen-Oh, etc.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 05:50 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah. When I mention 'franchise', I am never factoring in non-canon works.

Makes for a more interesting thread, though. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 05:51 PM