KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia

If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia
Started by: Intr3pId

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Intr3pId
Demon

If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia

Eating meat is seen as completely normal. Zoophilia is hated. This despite the fact that animals are often psuedo-tortured in the process of becoming the meat we buy at supermarkets - conversely, animals tend to enjoy sex with their owners.

It's an obvious double standard. Why doesn't society realize this?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:53 PM
Intr3pId is currently offline Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

And your next thread will be a thread about your enlightening experience f*cking your neighbors dog (or being f*cked by your neighbors dog).

I'll get you started.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 08:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Intr3pId
Eating meat is seen as completely normal. Zoophilia is hated. This despite the fact that animals are often psuedo-tortured in the process of becoming the meat we buy at supermarkets - conversely, animals tend to enjoy sex with their owners.

It's an obvious double standard. Why doesn't society realize this?

You cant be serious.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Re: Re: If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You cant be serious.

Why not? Your own incredulity is hardly a sufficient case.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:10 PM
Intr3pId is currently offline Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Originally posted by Silent Master
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

So you call everything you disagree with for trolling? No wonder this section has gone to shit - every opinion that isn't the popular one here gets mocked immediately.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:12 PM
Intr3pId
Demon

@DarthSkywalker0

thumb up Fair. You're not guilty of a double standard here.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:13 PM
Silent Master

So you call everything you disagree with for trolling? No wonder this section has gone to shit - every opinion that isn't the popular one here gets mocked immediately.

Obvious strawman is obvious

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Obvious strawman is obvious

You obviously don't know what a strawman is. Here, let me tell you: when you appear to refute an argument but you actually refute an argument that was not presented. You didn't even present an argument in the first place; so how my post was a strawman is beyond me. Besides that, I actually asked you a question; I didn't claim that you actually do scream ''trolling!'' to all posts you disagree with. Keep up.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:15 PM
HP Legend

The sad part is he's actually right.

And everyone has to resort to saying he's trolling because they know there is no counter to his argument.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:18 PM
HP Legend is currently offline Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Originally posted by HP Legend
The sad part is he's actually right.

And everyone has to resort to saying he's trolling because they know there is no counter to his argument.

thumb up

Only vegans are not guilty of a double standard by disagreeing with me.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:18 PM
Silent Master

You obviously don't know what a strawman is. Here, let me tell you: when you appear to refute an argument but you actually refute an argument that was not presented. You didn't even present an argument in the first place; so how my post was a strawman is beyond me. Besides that, I actually asked you a question; I didn't claim that you actually do scream ''trolling!'' to all posts you disagree with. Keep up.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

No, a strawman is when you misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. which is exactly what you did in your response to me.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:31 PM
Intr3pId
Demon

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

No, a strawman is when you misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. which is exactly what you did in your response to me.

...Which is what I said. As I said, you're wrong, because 1) you presented no arguments and 2) I didn't attack it. Nothing was misinterpreted.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:35 PM
Silent Master

I see, we can add reading comprehension to the list of things you need help with.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:37 PM
Intr3pId
Demon

I see, we can add reading comprehension to the list of things you need help with.

And ad hominem to yours.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:37 PM
Silent Master

It's not an ad hominem if it's true and relevant to the argument.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:38 PM
Intr3pId
Demon

It's not an ad hominem if it's true and relevant to the argument.

Neither of which is the case

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 09:39 PM
Jeffo
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thread is funny because it's true.

How can the lifetime poor-treatment and hapless murder of animals be worse than a thirty minute act of twisted debauchery?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:38 PM
Jeffo is currently offline Click here to Send Jeffo a Private Message Find more posts by Jeffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How often do you see Lions try to have sex with Gazelles? You won't. Lions eat them because they are higher up on the food chain and they don't have any reason to breed with them because they are lesser then they are and not the same species.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nom nom nom, love eating animals. So tasty. I also hope the next person that tries to bang a dog gets their throat torn out by the dog.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 10:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote