KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Kingpin vs. The Mandarin

The Kingpin vs. The Mandarin
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Kingpin vs. The Mandarin

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

No rings, no laser cane.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 02:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

good one. i think it would be similar to when kp beat red skull in rogers cloned (??) body. it would be close but i'd take kp for a slight majority i think.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 03:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

It might be similar, yeah. Anyway, props to you for remembering that fight; Gruenwald's Captain America run was all kinds of awesome, in my humble opinion.

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4513196.html

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 03:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

agreed. some of my fave cap stories during that era. thumb up

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 04:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Would Mandarin have a chance, even with the rings?? shifty

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 05:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would Mandarin have a chance, even with the rings?? shifty

I was tempted to let him have his rings laughing out loud

Mandy is currently dead, twice as dead as he was before, so only Erik and Loki are left on KP's list:

I see Phil and Rage crying and cuddling together once Fisk is done with them

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 05:39 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 05:40 PM
VanMae

If Matt Rosenberg is writing the fight, Kingpin wins with a backhand slap on his way to pwning Galactus. If anyone else is writing it, the Mandarin kills Fisk with a single karate-chop.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 02:45 AM
VanMae is currently offline Click here to Send VanMae a Private Message Find more posts by VanMae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by VanMae
If anyone else is writing it, the Mandarin kills Fisk with a single karate-chop.

You must be thinking very little of the Kingpin's durability.

That's actually the second charge from Rhino he took in the same issue, lol.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:16 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Mandarin Stabs His Eyes.

Right Hand or Left Hand. Doesn't Matter.

Claw through the cornea, stabs all the way through the retina, stabs the optic nerve.

He pulls his hand back or he just snaps the claws off and leaves them there to cause even more damage with every slight movement Fisk makes.

From then on it should be easy to just hit him in the back of the head until its lights out for fatso.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 02:50 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Show me any "claw" feat from Mandarin and then we'll talk stick out tongue

Also, don't expect Fisk to just stand there and let him do that. He dodged gunfire from 5 shooters pointing guns at his back, lol. He's fast enough to grab Mandarin and crush his throat.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:16 PM
VanMae

He aint crushing the throat of a guy who survived getting flight-rammed through walls by Iron Man and repulsor-blasted in the face. And Kingpin isn't surviving being hit by a guy who can damage Iron Man's armor with his martial arts strikes.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:34 PM
VanMae is currently offline Click here to Send VanMae a Private Message Find more posts by VanMae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He aint crushing the throat of a guy who survived getting flight-rammed through walls by Iron Man and repulsor-blasted in the face. And Kingpin isn't surviving being hit by a guy who can damage Iron Man's armor with his martial arts strikes.

Doom's armor.is on par with Starks, and Fisk crushed it just fine.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He survived Rhino just fine. Beat the shit out of the Wizard and Dr. Doom.

And keep in mind Mandy failed to knock out sickly Tony with his martial arts strikes, heh stick out tongue

Again, let's not pretend Fisk is lacking in the durability department:

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:58 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

can't believe no one (aka Castle) has never just shot fisks face full of lead.

Last edited by shiv on Jan 17th, 2019 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 04:12 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not for the lack of trying (including Punisher). Fisk is just that badass.

Also, in Stilt's scan that is current badass I-wanna-watch-the-world-burn Rhino who was specifically ordered to kill Fisk.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Jan 18th, 2019 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 06:20 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yeah, Kingpin is awesome.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 06:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Not for the lack of trying (including Punisher). Fisk is just that badass.

Fisk is actually one of the only (THE only?) villains who puts Frank in his place on a regular basis.

Even in Frank's own comic book or video game no expression

Originally posted by SamZED
Also, in Stilt's scan that is current badass I-wanna-watch-the-world-burn Rhino who was specifically ordered to kill Fisk.

Correct.

Enraged, he killed New Rhino, who was supposed to be more powerful than his classic self:

https://imgur.com/a/rycivUP

Other than his major change of attitude, we actually saw him on-panel training with Sandman (although reluctantly):

https://tinyurl.com/y8td3ykn

And here's the definite proof, as Parker wearing his Anti-Sinister Six suit (also known as "Spider-Armor Mk III"), noticed Rhino became stronger:

http://i.imgur.com/ovGrZHQ.jpg

Failed to save Sable from him, too:

http://i.imgur.com/0GV1TNM.jpg

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, Kingpin is awesome.

thumb up

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Jan 18th, 2019 at 07:29 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 07:18 AM
DarkSaint85

DC is lucky Kingpin isn't there.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 08:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DC is lucky Kingpin isn't there.

Lex Luthor tried to be like the Kingpin once:

https://tinyurl.com/y8gqn7op

cool

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 08:41 AM