KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk vs monica rambeau--how can hulk win?

hulk vs monica rambeau--how can hulk win?
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Lol.

That hardly means Monica can't take Hulk out on her lonesome, though.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

If Darwin couldn't adapt to beat Hulk, I give Monica no real chance whatsoever.

Hulk has a lot of Hax defense feats over the years, and Monica's power feats are nowhere remotely close to what Hulk has no sold in the past.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:50 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yeah DS is stretching it way too much here. Carver do not let up on this one.

The point of the vision and then gathering that many people was clearly that Hulk was obviously strong enough for that vision to be a reality.
DS would argue the exact tone of green if Carver was saying Hulk was green though.

http://www.pagetutor.com/common/bgcolors1536.png

"You said he was more of a 33bb55, and now you think he looks more like a 33AA22? What is it Carver? If you can't keep your story straight, then how do you expect me to believe Hulk has ever knocked out Thor in a comic?"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Yeah, hopefully Carver knocks on DS' door one day and surprises him for all the years of online abuse.

I guarantee DS won't be going "CARVER. HELLO!" while the 9th incarnation of the Carverinator punches his soul out.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:58 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I've defeated 8 Carvers, what makes you think I fear the 9th?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 11:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

That hardly means Monica can't take Hulk out on her lonesome, though.

Like I've said before, if Monica was capable of beating Hulk on her own, they would've brought just her. They wouldn't have brought the Avengers, Xmen, Inhuman, shield along with a gang of other super powered beings if one person was capable of taking out the Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by carver9
Like I've said before, if Monica was capable of beating Hulk on her own, they would've brought just her.

But by that logic, doesn't that also mean every time the Hulk was part of a team, he was not strong enough alone to handle the threat?

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Last edited by Faceless808 on Jan 14th, 2019 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 06:18 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by CosmicComet
If Darwin couldn't adapt to beat Hulk, I give Monica no real chance whatsoever.

Hulk has a lot of Hax defense feats over the years, and Monica's power feats are nowhere remotely close to what Hulk has no sold in the past.

Who says Darwin couldn't? It was never tested: the easiest adaptation was to be somewhere else so that's what he did. But who knows what would've happened if "self-BFR" had been prevented somehow.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:03 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That's so nitpicky.

You know exactly what the story was trying to tell. Darwin couldn't do shit.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:05 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Like I've said before, if Monica was capable of beating Hulk on her own, they would've brought just her. They wouldn't have brought the Avengers, Xmen, Inhuman, shield along with a gang of other super powered beings if one person was capable of taking out the Hulk.

You mean like Hawkeye?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:58 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Clinton force >>> Gamma force

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 08:50 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How does Hulk defeat Zzaxx? Seems quite relevant here.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 08:57 AM
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Magnon
Who says Darwin couldn't? It was never tested: the easiest adaptation was to be somewhere else so that's what he did. But who knows what would've happened if "self-BFR" had been prevented somehow.

Darwin had zero problems adapting to Hela. Arguably a low trans.

With Hulk he tried to drain him of his gamma energy and that failed. Darwin wasn't even sure from the get go that this adaptation would work and then when it didn't his body concluded that the best way to fight the hulk was to not fight the hulk and be somewhere else.

The language is plain. No mental gymnastics needed.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 11:34 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Faceless808
But by that logic, doesn't that also mean every time the Hulk was part of a team, he was not strong enough alone to handle the threat?

Which threat?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Magnon

Lol... it was said in the comic that Darwin would have died if Hulk hit him again. He fled because his life was in danger. If he would've stayed, Hulk probably would've killed him by mistake.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:06 PM
carver9

"I feel his pain Kurt. He cant evolve fast enough. If he's hit like that again"...

(please log in to view the image)

Hulk was beating the evolution out of him. One more attack is all it took. This is beyond a beastly showing based off what Darwin has done. Look at the last panel. He was laid out.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:09 PM
DarkSaint85

How does Hulk defeat Zzaxx? Seems quite relevant here.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:20 PM
carver9

Why are you mentioning him when Hulk has grabbed him and tossed him around on multiple occasions (and yes, he is pure energy)? I guess you're saying he will grab Monica which will lead to him absorbing her like I've said on the first page.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:34 PM
carver9

You mean like Hawkeye?

What're you saying here?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:35 PM
DarkSaint85

Why are you mentioning him when Hulk has grabbed him and tossed him around on multiple occasions (and yes, he is pure energy)? I guess you're saying he will grab Monica which will lead to him absorbing her like I've said on the first page.

I'm not trolling. I'm genuinely asking. Being nice here, because you complained.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 12:57 PM