KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk vs monica rambeau--how can hulk win?

hulk vs monica rambeau--how can hulk win?
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm not trolling. I'm genuinely asking. Being nice here, because you complained.

When did I complain? Also, dont change who you are. If you're a grump that goes on the internet bashing peeps to relieve stress, then dont hide it. Be you here. All members and personalities are welcomed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
When did I complain? Also, dont change who you are. If you're a grump that goes on the internet bashing peeps to relieve stress, then dont hide it. Be you here. All members and personalities are welcomed.

You were hurting pretty bad here:

Not arguing for anyone here because the majority of you are DC trolls that bash Thor, Hulk and Surfer. There's no convincing anyone here who Hulk would win against. Now I will post showings proving your claims wrong "when i feel like it". Dark already mentioned the showing I was talking about but debating Hulk beating ANYONE against outright DC tards is a waste.

Lol, it isn't playing victim, you all are killing the forum and dont even know it.

You can call it that... I think it's weird. Maybe if this was done to someone else it would be impactful but I'm not amused.

I know your response. 'But what I typed was true though', or words to that effect.

So I am trying to actually engage in debate. Honest q. Zzaxx is ALSO an energy being like Monica, and is a big Hulk villain. Am surprised no one mentioned Hulk beating him, that's all.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You were hurting pretty bad here:

I know your response. 'But what I typed was true though', or words to that effect.

So I am trying to actually engage in debate. Honest q. Zzaxx is ALSO an energy being like Monica, and is a big Hulk villain. Am surprised no one mentioned Hulk beating him, that's all.

confused

I was not hurt there. I'm feeling some kind of way now though because it seems as if anytime I mention anything besides Hulk, I'm in my feelings. I've been angry one time on this site and that's when this certain individual went in each thread calling people out of their names, etc... Dark, you do nothing to me. You've been going yrs doing the same thing. I'm use to you...

Monica is more versatile than Zzzax.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, was clear as day that you weren't amused. Then opened a slew of threads trying to get reactions.

But by the by. You don't think Hulk can beat Monica the same way he beats Zzax? I thought he could.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 01:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Edit

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 02:02 PM
carver9

No Saint.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85

In her energy form, is Monica susceptible to physical attacks?

Open q to all.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:53 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

In her energy form, is Monica susceptible to physical attacks?

Open q to all.

Not as far as I know.

Hulk did treat energy like a physical thing on occasion.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk grabs energy... he even used energy to aid in him staying airborne.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 03:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Hulk grabs energy... he even used energy to aid in him staying airborne.

I've already posted that on page 2.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 04:02 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so we are going with the idea that hulk can just....punch out her light form? so...can hulk punch and hold sunlight too?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by leonidas
so we are going with the idea that hulk can just....punch out her light form? so...can hulk punch and hold sunlight too?

This is precisely why I brought Zzaxx up. Energy form, yet Hulk punches him out just fine.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:16 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Yes, because Monica obviously isn't moving at speeds for which Hulk is a statue, and she can't change her frequency instantly, and Hulk obviously has feats for grabbing every type of energy, and she'd go right into his open hand...

Oh, wait.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i brought up the speed thing only once. didn't seem entirely fair....

re: zzzax: zzzax is actually an energy entity encased in an em field. think something like mag's force field. iow the field is what is actually being punched by hulk. at least that's the way i've always interpreted it. the same can be said for a lot of energy being i'd think. monica is ACTUALLY a living hologram. if hulk CAN in fact hit her, he could in fact punch sunlight. not sure that's an argument i would make, but that does seem to be the best hulk can do in this battle. i dunno, maybe it's just a stalemate if you don't think she can ko him (not you ds, i'm speaking to people in general). /shrug

Last edited by leonidas on Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:04 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Philosophía
Yes, because Monica obviously isn't moving at speeds for which Hulk is a statue, and she can't change her frequency instantly, and Hulk obviously has feats for grabbing every type of energy, and she'd go right into his open hand...

Oh, wait.

Monica is overrated as f*ck, yeah.

Even Quicksilver had enough smarts to outrun her.

She didn't deserve to get her name stolen by Carl Manvers, though.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:23 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

How does Hulk defeat Zzaxx?

He doesn't. Of the 3 times I'm aware they've fought, Hulk was saved via tech.

1. Hawkeye, commenting that Hulk's attacks aren't doing anything, saves Hulk via tech arrow.
2. A helicopter pilot saves Hulk via improvised tech which disrupts Zzzax.
3. Banner had enough control over Hulk to use environmental tech to BFR Zzzax into space.

Zzzax was slapping Red Hulk around too.
https://postimg.cc/fVN9FCFH
https://postimg.cc/5H9F90fL
https://postimg.cc/sQvQSNQ2
https://postimg.cc/NyN2Kc0V
https://postimg.cc/hz6J01T1

Zzzax is obscure, but he is as legit as they come. He doesn't care about phsyical damage and can amp off available electricity mid-fight. He's a terrible matchup for most bricks. He's ran into Luke Cage, Cable, Iron Man, She-Hulk and the Avengers too. Same deal. They win with exotic attacks/tech. You aren't just punching him out. There's a reason when Lyra fought those women with the powers of Hulk's 3 greatest foes, one of them had Zzzax's powers.

Zzzax showings are evidence in favor of Monica tbh. Sure, Hulk can punch Zzzax, but it accomplishes nothing. Zzzax always seems like he will win before tech is introduced, and he physically bounces Hulk around like a ping pong ball sometimes.

Zzzax would already beat Hulk. Monica is like Zzzax, except she isn't limited to electricity, moves at light speed, and she's already shown she can phase through Hulk. She's also much more intelligent.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:33 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StyleTime

1. Hawkeye, commenting that Hulk's attacks aren't doing anything, saves Hulk via tech arrow.
3. Banner had enough control over Hulk to use environmental tech to BFR Zzzax into space.

Zzzax is obscure, but he is as legit as they come. He doesn't care about phsyical damage and can amp off available electricity mid-fight. He's a terrible matchup for most bricks. He's ran into Luke Cage, Cable, Iron Man, She-Hulk and the Avengers too. Same deal. They win with exotic attacks/tech. You aren't just punching him out. There's a reason when Lyra fought those women with the powers of Hulk's 3 greatest foes, one of them had Zzzax's powers.

Zzzax showings are evidence in favor of Monica tbh. Sure, Hulk can punch Zzzax, but it accomplishes nothing. Zzzax always seems like he will win before tech is introduced, and he physically bounces Hulk around like a ping pong ball sometimes.

Zzzax would already beat Hulk. Monica is like Zzzax, except she isn't limited to electricity, moves at light speed, and she's already shown she can phase through Hulk. She's also much more intelligent.

Hulk has received so many upgrades after his last fight against zzz, it makes your comment obsolete. He JUST received 2 upgrades. Hulk literally stood in one spot while living lightning poured everything he had at Hulk without Hulk even moving an inch (living lightning has dazed Gladiator). Current Hulk>>>>>>>Classic Hulk.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:42 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Zzzax is obscure, but he is as legit as they come.

True dat.

Even in TAS, he only got beaten when Hulk tackled him into the water...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

lol i brought up the speed thing only once. didn't seem entirely fair....

re: zzzax: zzzax is actually an energy entity encased in an em field. think something like mag's force field. iow the field is what is actually being punched by hulk. at least that's the way i've always interpreted it. the same can be said for a lot of energy being i'd think. monica is ACTUALLY a living hologram. if hulk CAN in fact hit her, he could in fact punch sunlight. not sure that's an argument i would make, but that does seem to be the best hulk can do in this battle. i dunno, maybe it's just a stalemate if you don't think she can ko him (not you ds, i'm speaking to people in general). /shrug

Zzzax usually needs to feed and taken completely by rage when he appears. Might interfere with his ability to think.

This isn't Hulk obviously, but we saw Axon, a girl with Zzzax's powers, make herself totally intangible when Aberration, a girl with Abomination's powers, tried to hit her.

(please log in to view the image)

I can't use it as evidence here, but I see Monica basically doing the same thing tbh.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 15th, 2019 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:44 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I guess that settles that, then. If comic writers, even during the Silver Age, have been unable to write a story since the 1970s where the Hulk straight beats one of his oldest foes, I doubt we can.

Whilst Carver brings up the point of Hulk having received upgrades, Monica is ALSO Zzaxx, but vastly upgraded. So I don't think there's a way he can win here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 09:27 AM