KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pitch your idea for a film.

Pitch your idea for a film.
Started by: Brokeback

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brokeback

Pitch your idea for a film.

Mine is this, two alt righters, neo nazis bond and fall in love as the both try to kick an addiction to an internet forum. Bromance.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 09:45 PM
Brokeback is currently offline Click here to Send Brokeback a Private Message Find more posts by Brokeback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brokeback
Mine is this, two alt righters, neo nazis bond and fall in love as the both try to kick an addiction to an internet forum. Bromance.

That's not really a bromance it's just romance. A bromance would be:

Two alt right neo nazis bond and become friends while fighting cirme and trying to kick an addiction to an internet forum. Yeah see I'm already changing your movie a bit: they are also cops.

One of the cops is a rookie new to the force, a new nazi addition. He is partnered with a veteran cop/nazi who has recently been demoted cuz he let somebody get murdered cuz he was distracted watching an alt right youtube video on his phone.

Wackiness (and hate crimes) ensue. At the end they realize the true meaning of what it means to be a nazi. The last shot is of both cops enjoying a nice glass of milk.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mine is this Jason Statham turns up a has giant sharks with lasers, that's as far as I got.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Toy Story meets The Wicker Man.

Seriously though, I'd love to see someone do a remake of Plan 9 From Outer Space considering it's revered as being the worst movie of all time. But go all-out with it though, star-studded cast, huge budget, the works.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:24 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Toy Story meets The Wicker Man.

Seriously though, I'd love to see someone do a remake of Plan 9 From Outer Space considering it's revered as being the worst movie of all time. But go all-out with it though, star-studded cast, huge budget, the works.

No somebody needs to do Plans 1-8.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by cdtm
Kind of want to see this made.
thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:57 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

I want a movie where the Nazis are the good guys. It is finally time to realize the Nazis were victims of Western Imperialism and Communist hatred.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 02:49 AM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Instead of a Pickachu Detective movie, they need a Lord Jabu-Jabu movie.

In this film, Jabu-Jabu is Aldof’s steed. smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 02:56 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

How about a documentary about how the United States of America are the sole reason for the existence of ISIS and the Taliban.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:00 AM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I think we should have a scary movie, it is a film of paranoia, where sock accounts attempt to not get banished to the depths of hell by Galan the Oppressor. :3

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:04 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I want a movie about the wolves of Paris back in the 1400s that ended with a massive battle between the wolves and the townspeople on the steps of Notre-Dame. I honestly can't believe a movie about that whole thing hasn't been made yet...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:04 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I think we should have a scary movie, it is a film of paranoia, where sock accounts attempt to not get banished to the depths of hell by Galan the Oppressor. :3

What an amazing idea! It would be a documentary though.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:05 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
What an amazing idea! It would be a documentary though.
Yeah, one of those scary ones.

For example, have you ever seen the one where the Orca hunts down the Seals?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:07 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

I want a movie where John Wilks Booth is the good guy. I think it is finally time to realize that he freed our nation from a racist dictator that did nothing to free the slaves and attacked the South after they legally separated from the North, even after Lincoln promised them he wouldn't take away their slaves even though the South was going to free them anyways.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:14 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I have a thought,” Attack of the Door Knobs. You have been turning the, for so long, now it is your turn.”

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:18 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

There should be documentary of how the Soviets made Auschwitz look like a death camp.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:21 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

“The Tickle Monster.”

“The children were fast, but Big Bird was faster.”

wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:28 AM
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

I NEED HUG.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:32 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Make movies out of:
- Ringworld, by Larry Niven (CGI Puppeteers are long overdue)
- Flux, by Stephen Baxter (humans living inside a neutron star)
- Hyperion, by Dan Simmons (just a fantastic read on so many levels)

Originally posted by darthgoober
I want a movie about the wolves of Paris back in the 1400s that ended with a massive battle between the wolves and the townspeople on the steps of Notre-Dame. I honestly can't believe a movie about that whole thing hasn't been made yet...
Actually, that does sound interesting. I already see it starring Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 10:33 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote