KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus vs Ultron

Annihilus vs Ultron
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'm asking for a reason. smile

Of course, you are trying to use my argument against me. Team book, etc etc.

You are far too transparent and easy to read!

Please post Annihilus' showings in his own book, if you want smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 10:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I'm asking for a reason. smile

U're too late.

Already brought this up in original thread. Find ure own arguments...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 10:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is this a team book too?

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Asking for a reason smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 10:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

I think draining ultron who has defenses is different from some random machines. He drained the nova force when he had the q-bands. I’d need to see some draining feats for the ccr before I’d assume it were possible for him to simply drain ultron.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 10:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course, you are trying to use my argument against me. Team book, etc etc.

You are far too transparent and easy to read!

Please post Annihilus' showings in his own book, if you want smile

With that said, you of all peeps on here shouldn't post any fights (especially with Thor in it) from an Avengers books as evidence of how durable a person is?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U're too late.

Already brought this up in original thread. Find ure own arguments...

Which thread? Dark tend to be all over the place with his debating (accept showings when it fits him. Like his current bullet argument with Wonder Woman but not accepting Superman continuous getting slapped around by bricks). Can you post the link here please.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Which thread? Dark tend to be all over the place with his debating (accept showings when it fits him. Like his current bullet argument with Wonder Woman but not accepting Superman continuous getting slapped around by bricks). Can you post the link here please.

Why are you so stupid?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:29 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I will try and spell it out simply.

The argument in the other thread is that it doesn't matter what Supergirl's feats are, because WW has fought her already.

IOW, fights are all that matters.

I then bring up her fights with Batman. With bullets.

But apparently, they don't count now? My point is that using YOUR logic, we cannot ignore these, do you agree?

IOW, YOU, Carver9, are the one who is all over the place. Accepting feats when it suits you. Ignoring the ones you don't, and just focussing on their interactions, when you and I both know that interactions can sometimes be low showings for one side (like WW's low showings when she faces Batman).

In this thread, I have posted Annihilus and Thor. Now, if you want to question it as a low showing for Thor, then by all means - prove it. Prove that Annihilus is NOT on that level.

THAT is how you debate.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:40 PM
carver9

I will try and spell it out simply.

The argument in the other thread is that it doesn't matter what Supergirl's feats are, because WW has fought her already.

IOW, fights are all that matters.

I then bring up her fights with Batman. With bullets.

But apparently, they don't count now? My point is that using YOUR logic, we cannot ignore these, do you agree?

IOW, YOU, Carver9, are the one who is all over the place. Accepting feats when it suits you. Ignoring the ones you don't, and just focussing on their interactions, when you and I both know that interactions can sometimes be low showings for one side (like WW's low showings when she faces Batman).

In this thread, I have posted Annihilus and Thor. Now, if you want to question it as a low showing for Thor, then by all means - prove it. Prove that Annihilus is NOT on that level.

THAT is how you debate.

You use Batman to discredit fights that goes against your character. You rely on LOW SHOWINGS to back your claims against a character not being as strong as what you think they should be. Lol... I dont discredit fights but I do not use low showings as an average.

You're the one who discredit Hulk showing because you said that Jane was weak in Avengers book and what do you do, post a scan of a fight from an avengers book. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and you pick and choose when you want to use showings. Doesnt work like that, bro. You've lost all rights to post any fights with Thor in it from an avengers book. Remember, she couldnt stop a meteor. She is weak.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:46 PM
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

It's funny that you find bashing emoji worthy. You're one of our oldest members. Thought you was above stuff like that. Oh well.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:47 PM
DarkSaint85

You use Batman to discredit fights that goes against your character.

Did they not happen, then? In a canon comic? Can we ignore them? did Steve Trevor not defeat Cheetah?

quote:

You rely on LOW SHOWINGS to back your claims against a character not being as strong as what you think they should be. Lol... I dont discredit fights but I do not use low showings as an average.

Then what is WW's average against bullets against her skin?

quote:

You're the one who discredit Hulk showing because you said that Jane was weak in Avengers book and what do you do, post a scan of a fight from an avengers book. You are a hypocrite of the highest order and you pick and choose when you want to use showings. Doesnt work like that, bro. You've lost all rights to post any fights with Thor in it from an avengers book. Remember, she couldnt stop a meteor. She is weak.

Ahhh, and here it is. All because of Hulk, who isn't in this thread.

Which is why I posted a Hulk scan smile

But you're right. I used Team Jane to show his durability. So he's at least equal to Team Jane, right?

How about here (I notice you BLATANTLY IGNORED THIS ONE):
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz?

NOT A TEAM BOOK. Funny how you....picked and chose which Thor to focus on.

Idiot.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:57 PM
carver9

Did they not happen, then? In a canon comic? Can we ignore them? did Steve Trevor not defeat Cheetah?

Then what is WW's average against bullets against her skin?

Ahhh, and here it is. All because of Hulk, who isn't in this thread.

Which is why I posted a Hulk scan smile

But you're right. I used Team Jane to show his durability. So he's at least equal to Team Jane, right?

How about here (I notice you BLATANTLY IGNORED THIS ONE):
https://imgur.com/a/FsUEz?

NOT A TEAM BOOK. Funny how you....picked and chose which Thor to focus on.

Idiot. [/B]

It did happen. Just like Shadow Dragon being too fast for Superma happened or Kalibak, Mongul, Shaggyman, Grundy, Konvikt was all fast enough to hit Superman. Did that not happen? Hypocrite. Let me guess, you ignore these showings as evidence but you WILL accept Batman fighting people he shouldn't be fighting and Diana being damaged by bullets. Be consistent, please.

I dont care about the Hulk scan. You should NOT have posted the Jane scan. Period. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

You can post scans AFTER posting an Avengers book Jane showing and it still holds no weight because again, you went pages talking about how weak Avengers Jane is outside of her books but you then go and post a scan of the same Jane. If no one mentioned anything, you would've kept going with it but ya got pointed out. It's not about Hulk, this is about your consistency on using scans whenever YOU feel like they should be used. If you was an honest debater, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Also, lol at the name calling. It's like I'm debating against a kid.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 12:08 AM
DarkSaint85

Actually, I just noticed something in those Jane scans.

Annihilus is fighting evenly with Jane.

Yet Falcon does more damage to Annihilus than Jane does.

Falcon is obviously stronger than Jane thumb up. Can't ignore that, can we Carv?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 16th, 2019 at 12:33 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 12:29 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you guys should get your own forum. seriously.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 01:17 AM
carver9

Actually, I just noticed something in those Jane scans.

Annihilus is fighting evenly with Jane.

Yet Falcon does more damage to Annihilus than Jane does.

Falcon is obviously stronger than Jane thumb up. Can't ignore that, can we Carv?

Jane hitting him on his armor vs Falcon hitting his actual flesh? Naah, we cant ignore it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 02:06 AM
XLR87T3

Annihilus stalemating Thor is not a feat, LMAO.

Ultron still squishes the bug, thanks for proving Annihilus is on the same tier of people Ultron fodderizes

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 02:37 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultron stomps easily. This is not close.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 03:16 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by XLR87T3

Ultron still squishes the bug, thanks for proving Annihilus is on the same tier of people Ultron fodderizes

What?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 04:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by XLR87T3

Did you not see the scans of him casually taking Mjolnir shots to the face?

You asked for physical durability scans.....

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 07:03 AM