KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Gillette commercial/PSA and the inevitable outrage

What is the most reasonable reaction to Gillette's new ad?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Boycott Gillette over the commercial 4 26.67%
Get the **** over it 11 73.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gillette commercial/PSA and the inevitable outrage
Started by: Eternal Idol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

edgelord's got memez. guess that debate is over

:edit: oh shit did i turn the page on your little moment? sorry
don't worry one of the other fascists will quote/repost it with laugh smilies thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:06 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perspectives of the week:

People on the right : Offended by a shitty cooperate ad that nags it's buyers to not approach attractive women

People on the left : called for the lynching of a 16 year old boy because he was equipped with a smile. They want to kill a kid who was approached by an aggressive activist and smiled at him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:10 AM
Sammin is currently offline Click here to Send Sammin a Private Message Find more posts by Sammin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Reality check of the week:

An incel like you wouldn't approach a woman, let a lone an attractive one to begin with, so your rage over the harmless commercial was doubly hilarious

That's largely fake news, manufactured and blown up

YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:13 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

That's largely fake news, manufactured and blown up

YW [/B]

I agree.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:22 AM
Sammin is currently offline Click here to Send Sammin a Private Message Find more posts by Sammin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You quote-edited my post incorrectly, you're clearly agreeing with my first point.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:26 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammin
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:28 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah, everyone's mad at you, not the other way around. You're actually not having your weak tired arguments casually destroyed.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:31 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine lambasting people for being triggered over an Ad while you're driven into a frothing homicidal mania because a kid smiled.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:33 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're retarded?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:37 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sammin
Imagine lambasting people for being triggered over an Ad while you're driven into a frothing homicidal mania because a kid smiled.
No one here was driven in "frothing homicidal mania", that's your incel mind once again imagining things. While you did have a meltdown in this thread because a commercial went "hey, be a man".

ps enjoy those dollar store razors

Edit: Correction - Are still currently having a meltdown in this thread because a commercial went "hey, be a man".

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:38 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I don't understand why he doesn't just make 10 more accounts to tip the poll. Isn't that what incels do to solve their problems?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:40 AM
Nut_Buster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't even hate the commercial myself.

But do find it ironic how the same people that were trying to prove that conservators were the real snowflakes and then calling for the death of some dumb kid.

Pretty ironic.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:48 AM
Nut_Buster is currently offline Click here to Send Nut_Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Nut_Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol! Even the Openly Horrible and Racist British Puppet Person can see thru this shit!!!!!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 06:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I assume the watch company sells watches...

But there's nothing to indicate that.

They fundamentally failed to market their products so their underlying advertisement failed.

Movado? Fossil? Rolex? TAG Heuer?

That's it for watch brands in my head. Most of us don't buy watches (I haven't worn a watch in many years).

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 02:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bentley
Women can obviously be empowered without males becoming fragile autumn leaves.

lol

Yes.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 02:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah, everyone's mad at you, not the other way around. You're actually not having your weak tired arguments casually destroyed.

No. Just 2 or 3 people arguing against him. Everyone else agrees with him. no expression

Originally posted by Robtard
No one here was driven in "frothing homicidal mania"

PVS was. For sure.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 02:24 PM