KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Rogol Zaar

Thor vs. Rogol Zaar
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor vs. Rogol Zaar

Round 1: Worthy Thor with Mjolnir
Round 2: Jane Thor
Round 3: Current Thor

Who wins

No BFR

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 07:19 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Zaar beats the shit out of Thor

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 07:20 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

This is spite.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 07:30 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zaar beats the shit out of Thor

Thor is one of my favorites but you're right. Zaar appears to be a high trans tiered character if not higher. He's too durable for Thor, not to mention his displays of outright super speed, as he contended evenly with Superman in combat.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 08:16 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zaar is easily Skyfather level at minimum.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:18 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Spite, even the three together would get stomped.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 05:13 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, even the three together would get stomped.
thumb up

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 05:17 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
Zaar is easily Skyfather level at minimum.

Not really. He has to prove it. Sky Fathers tend to be a large step above what he has displayed so far. For instance, a Sky Father may be able to exit the Phantom Zone by using trans dimensional portals.The key words here are "may be able". Aside from that he has yet to display the exotic abilities of a Sky Father level being. I feel as if I may be guilty of giving him the high trans level or above rating. Too soon imo.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 09:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'd say hes trans level.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 11:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Senor Cage
I'd say hes trans level.
Transgender level is pretty high. :3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 11:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
Not really. He has to prove it. Sky Fathers tend to be a large step above what he has displayed so far. For instance, a Sky Father may be able to exit the Phantom Zone by using trans dimensional portals.The key words here are "may be able". Aside from that he has yet to display the exotic abilities of a Sky Father level being. I feel as if I may be guilty of giving him the high trans level or above rating. Too soon imo.

That would be Superboy Prime level....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 06:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

sbp is easily skyfather level
to give you a perspective superman constantly has trans level feats

Thor loses here, even classic thor or OF thor

only king thor and above can beat rogol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:57 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

What are Rogol Zaar's durability feats?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 07:16 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by XLR87T3
What are Rogol Zaar's durability feats?
Taking punches from Superman that shook the entire Phantom Zone. :3

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 07:18 PM
XLR87T3

His only durability feat is either a hyperbole (most likely), or a WTF tier universal level durability?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 07:50 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why would it be hyperbole?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 08:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Any of the 3 Thors get turned into Asgardian Pâté.

Originally posted by XLR87T3
His only durability feat is either a hyperbole (most likely), or a WTF tier universal level durability?

Not meaning this to be rude but I never get this style of debating, a character who has relatively few appearances so pick on an aspect and act as if this makes the deciding point in the debate. Let's presume for a minute that Rogol has absolutely no durability feats. Does that mean a 90 year old man could one inch punch Rogol in the heart and kill him?

2 things initially come to mind for me here. First thing is to go on reasonable assumption. Comics are not made for battleboards and never will be. We know what Rogol has done in comics and scans show what he is capable of resisting.

Here it seems like you're trying to pick a hole in one part ignoring the other 90% that actually matters. It's not gonna make the argument any more convincing given that Rogol is immensely fast and strong even if you were to "expose" him having no durability.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 09:22 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would it be hyperbole?
I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't have universal strength...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 10:19 PM
XLR87T3

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Any of the 3 Thors get turned into Asgardian Pâté.

Not meaning this to be rude but I never get this style of debating, a character who has relatively few appearances so pick on an aspect and act as if this makes the deciding point in the debate. Let's presume for a minute that Rogol has absolutely no durability feats. Does that mean a 90 year old man could one inch punch Rogol in the heart and kill him?

2 things initially come to mind for me here. First thing is to go on reasonable assumption. Comics are not made for battleboards and never will be. We know what Rogol has done in comics and scans show what he is capable of resisting.

Here it seems like you're trying to pick a hole in one part ignoring the other 90% that actually matters. It's not gonna make the argument any more convincing given that Rogol is immensely fast and strong even if you were to "expose" him having no durability.
A 90 year old woman obviously can't defeat a 7 feet tall buff guy, but let's not act like he's the Living Tribunal here. He has no durability feats that suggests he can tank a planet busting attack, unless we take hyperbole literally. Call that reasonable assumption. He matched strength with Rebirth Superman, who's only large island to small country level in strength (from the supermobile feat, assuming it weighs about 50 tons)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 10:49 PM
CosmicComet

Jesus Christ you are dumb as hell.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 11:06 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote