KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CNN ices out Trump Oval Office Naturalization Ceremony

CNN ices out Trump Oval Office Naturalization Ceremony
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN ices out Trump Oval Office Naturalization Ceremony

To Cut to Women's March and Kristen Gillibrand yammering on.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 08:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Too bad the Women's March is a Very Racist Organization now.

Guess we know what CNN really supports.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 08:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just goes to show CNN doesn't give a damn about legal immigrants.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 09:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They have a New Rush of New Democrat Voters ready to Scale the Unbuilt Walls even NOW!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 09:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I wonder how much more coverage the Women's March got than the March for Life

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 09:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
those DaMN women, emirate bros? How dare they march or leave the kitchen. My granpappy says it wasn't like this in the 1950s.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 09:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thankfully, MAGA hat-wearing students from Covington Catholic School rose to the occasion, so you do not have to worry about the lack of coverage anymore.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 12:14 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Thankfully, MAGA hat-wearing students from Covington Catholic School rose to the occasion, so you do not have to worry about the lack of coverage anymore.

typical trumper youth. look at all that garbage.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 12:55 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Probably a Lefty Plant.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 05:17 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^typical trumper. look at that garbage

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 05:24 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That kind of comment all most Proves its a CON JOB!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 05:32 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I saw this all over the place.

Has it been confirmed with video evidence (not eye-witnesses - they are in contradiction) that they approached and surrounded them?

People in the MAGA group claimed they were approached and the drummer dude aggressively drummed in his face to intimidate him. And tons of anti-Trumpers claimed that the MAGA people surrounded them. Both are interested in vilifying the other. But one side is playing up the minority status, big time, as if this is a giant crime and everyone is damned to hell for eternity. Playing the minority card seems a bit shitty. Doesn't matter if it was a Scottish dude in his full Celtic attire singing Celtic folk songs: it's disrespectful and harass-y, regardless.

After seeing this kind of thing for almost 20 years, I keep my pitchfork put away until I know who I'm supposed to be mad at.

Any video of him (doesn't matter which "him") approaching? I'd like to confirm who is lying.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 20th, 2019 at 07:15 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:12 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its just the same old tactics of the Left. Like how they smeared the Tea Party back in the day with the same kind of lies.

The Old Play Book never goes out of style.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:14 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by dadudemon
I saw this all over the place.

Has it been confirmed with video evidence (not eye-witnesses by they are in contradiction) that they approached and surrounded them?

People in the MAGA group were approached and the drummer dude aggressively drummed in his face to intimidate him.

After seeing this kind of thing for almost 20 years, I keep my pitchfork put away until I know who I'm supposed to be mad at.

Any video of him (doesn't matter which "him") approaching? I'd like to confirm who is lying.

oh f*ck you and your cutsey gaslighting, fascist coward.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:15 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh f*ck you and your cutsey gaslighting, fascist coward.

Have you been drinking or are you high? I'm a fascist coward, now, eh? It's in the article that Adam_Poe posted. haha Did you read it or any thorough news stories around this?

Remember when you did that gaslighitng thing with the Buzzfeed situation in this (the other one) very thread at the beginning? lol

rightist-planted red herring.

Edit - It's been a while since he's been this upset.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:17 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:19 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

your original post had only "People in the MAGA group were approached and the drummer dude aggressively drummed in his face to intimidate him.". Of course you will now lie that you edited

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:20 AM
dadudemon

your original post had only "People in the MAGA group were approached and the drummer dude aggressively drummed in his face to intimidate him.". Of course you will now lie that you edited

Is this it? This is your master rebuttal plan? Pointing out that I fairly captured both sides in my post?

#gotem

Edit - lol, dude, it says "last edited" in my post and you already quoted my post. Why would I try to weirdly and randomly pretend I didn't edit my post? It took like...5 minutes to edit the mistakes and add the missing comments I wanted to put. smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:22 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

only cowards ninja edit and lie about it

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:23 AM
Flyattractor

Bashy is all about putting the master in the butt of all!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:24 AM