KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » CNN ices out Trump Oval Office Naturalization Ceremony

CNN ices out Trump Oval Office Naturalization Ceremony
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
only cowards ninja edit and lie about it

That's nice. Back to the topic instead of these weird and unrelated drunken tangents.

Tell me more about me being a cowardly fascist. That sounded interesting.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not interested in playing your infantile post-switching game. this is why I waste so little time on you.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:28 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:33 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not interested in playing your infantile post-switching game. this is why I waste so little time on you.

But no posts were switched and it's obvious to anyone who can read.

All games, you've imagined. You just setup a false narrative and got mad at that fantasy. And now are throwing a tantrum at a false reality.

It's weird and borderline creepy. You understand this, right?

Dur Chimpy reply time, now?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 07:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Thankfully, MAGA hat-wearing students from Covington Catholic School rose to the occasion, so you do not have to worry about the lack of coverage anymore.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahhh, and it gets better!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...deo/2630930002/

Phillips guy seems like a good guy except for his aggression against the MAGA students.

Here is a much longer video. Which shows how aggressive the NA Vet is. Remember, these MAGA students were at the Lincoln Memorial and were approached. With Phillips seeming like a great guy who wanted to stop the aggression from the Black Israelites against the young students (I believe Philips and his reasons behind his approach but he was clearly being aggressive and started the incident).

Apparently, the above video keeps getting taken down from YouTube so it may not last. Also, contrary to the narrative being spun in most sources, when f*ggot is yelled, the students react negatively seen at 7:18. There goes that narrative, as well.

And here is the full almost 2 hour video showing this confrontation start:

The beginning of the video starts with Black Israelites mocking Native Americans for worshiping totem poles.

Around 1 hour and 12 minutes is when you can see Philips enter the group of kids.

Guys...seriously, this should disturb all of you. Philips seems like a good guy, imo. But he was rather aggressively in his approach and was rather disrespectful.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:55 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lol, I posted in the wrong thread.

That's what I get for trying to play a game and post at the same time.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:59 PM
Silent Master

It happens.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, I posted in the wrong thread.

That's what I get for trying to play a game and post at the same time.

No, you’re just getting old old man. Can’t multi task like back in the days.wink

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:28 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
No, you’re just getting old old man. Can’t multi task like back in the days.wink

N-no!

Okay, yes. sad

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 02:49 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Ya, whiny little b*tches whined like b*tches over this.

The Media Wildly Mischaracterized That Video of Covington Catholic Students Confronting a Native American Veteran

Good ol' reason.com with legit reason.

They come off as slight right leaning because of how far left all other "news" sources are. But they are usually dead center.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 02:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It just goes to show CNN doesn't give a damn about legal immigrants.

Why would they? CNN leans left, and the left want to keep illegals here they do not want these people to become legal. After all, as they tell us...what about them food prices yo?!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

There is no context that makes their behavior acceptable.

They were already trading taunts with a group of Black Hebrew Israelites, which are a designated extremist group.

The fact is that the Indigenous Peoples March was the only group who had a permit to be at the Lincoln Memorial on that day at that time.

Not Covington Catholic High School. Not the Black Hebrew Israelites.

As such, they were the only people who were when and where they were supposed to be.

In the video, the BHI members can repeatedly be heard telling the CCH students to stay back, to keep their distance, and to stop closing in on them. Chaperones are on video telling the boys to back away from them.

Mr. Phillips marched between the two groups, playing his drum, and performing a chant for peace, and the boys closed in around him, just as they had done to the BHI members, and started performing mock rain dances and tomahawk chops.

That is racist no matter how you cut it.

Some of the boys claimed they were instructed to wait in that location for their bus, but the March for Life had been over for 2-and-a-half hours at the time of filming, and chaperones can be seen on video encouraging the CCH students to engage the BHI members.

One instructs them to taunt the BHI members by chanting their school fight song, and another tells the BHI members that "Jesus was white" before high-fiving another adult.

People want to know where were the adults? Right there, participating in and encouraging it.

The mother of one of the students inadvertently revealed her own xenophobia in calling the Black Hebrew Israelites "black Muslims," and the Indigenous Peoples March "Native American Supremacists."

These boys were engaging a violent Black Nationalist group that is on an extremist hate watch, and are lucky none of them got hurt.

This is the same high school that banned its class valedictorian from giving a graduation speech because he is gay, and whose star basketball player was just charged with rape, so spare me your fake indignation.

These are the little angels you are defending:

Attachment: 50730766_10155954506637011_8592799000178982912_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:32 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

**** this little prick.

Attachment: tweet.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:33 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

**** this little prick.

Are you proving something?

Some people are little shits. Does this mean everyone must be judge as whole according to you?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So part of your argument is that they were taunting an extremist group? A black nationalist group?

How horrible tbh

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:23 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by SquallX
Are you proving something?

Some people are little shits. Does this mean everyone must be judge as whole according to you?

This is not an isolated incident. Students at this school have worn blackface, flashed white power symbols, intimidated black and gay students, and on and on. This smug little **** in particular has quite the nasty Twitter history that is consistent with his behavior on that day.

Not one student or chaperone stepped forward on that day and said, "Do not engage with protestors, no matter how much they taunt you. Let us move a few feet away, and remove ourselves from this situation."

If you want to dig through that shit to find treasure, you are welcome to do so, but I am not inclined to.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:23 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
So part of your argument is that they were taunting an extremist group? A black nationalist group?

How horrible tbh

It is horrible. These boys had no idea who they were messing with. They were mixing it up with a violent Black Nationalist group on an extremist hate watch. And the adults egged them on. They could have all been seriously hurt.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:26 PM
SquallX

This is not an isolated incident. Students at this school have worn blackface, flashed white power symbols, intimidated black and gay students, and on and on. This smug little **** in particular has quite the nasty Twitter history that is consistent with his behavior on that day.

Not one student or chaperone stepped forward on that day and said, "Do not engage with protestors, no matter how much they taunt you. Let us move a few feet away, and remove ourselves from this situation."

If you want to dig through that shit to find treasure, you are welcome to do so, but I am not inclined to.

And the same could be said about other races too.

Black girl stopped a white boy in school, call him names because hes hair was locked. Nothing was done to her.

Black students forced white people to leave school, because they claimed it was a no white day. Noting was done to them.

I can site many more instances, but it would be idiotic to do. So as to your point, does this mean all Blacks are racist? Or just individuals?

Here’s a quote you should follow.
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Adam Poe for destroying the newest gaslight narrative. f*ck the little fascists anyone who defends then.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote