KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

We are constantly told that Trumpers are Nazis, racists, and fascists. Some make those claims on this very forum, as well.

So what would happen if you wore a MAGA hat and a Nazi armband to a Trump-Support Rally?

This guy decided to see what would happen:

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:29 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Narrative Buster

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:36 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You know what shouldn't be a high bar but is for some reason, a person with the moral decency to require actual evidence before assuming someone is a racist.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:51 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Those on the extreme far left have never cared about facts.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Adam has the impossibly high bar of, be on the other side from me without me being able to assume the worst intentions about you with no evidence.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:55 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:20 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 06:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood.
Haha, true.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:43 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall.
Haha, also true.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:43 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi.
Depends if we are using the vernacular or not and what your understanding of the vernacular where you are is, this is why people like Surtur get confused.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:45 AM
Silent Master

I guess I can agree that there are some places where people are stupid enough to believe that racist and Nazi are the same thing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 07:48 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I can agree that there are some places where people are stupid enough to believe that racist and Nazi are the same thing.
it's not stupidly it's the alt right/internet rightists autistic attempt to rebrand 70 years of usage in the vernacular.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo. Also there are people too stupid to properly use terms like alt right. I can't explain this phenomenon. Wasn't it nazis that said "if you say a lie enough times it becomes the truth" ? Maybe that is the agenda here? Alter the definition of words. Sort of like they tried with the word "racism".

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:17 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Putinbot1
it's not stupidly it's the alt right/internet rightists autistic attempt to rebrand 70 years of usage in the vernacular.

The alt right are the ones trying to say Nazi and racist mean the same thing?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:36 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

"You're a Soros-paid person!" laughing out loud

I'm glad they told him to **** off, but not without two scoops of bat shit.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:48 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The alt right are the ones trying to say Nazi and racist mean the same thing?
No, they are the ones trying to say modern neo Nazis aren't Nazi's.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:49 AM
Silent Master

But we aren't talking about neo-nazis vs. Nazis, we are talking about racists versus Nazis.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:04 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But we aren't talking about neo-nazis vs. Nazis, we are talking about racists versus Nazis.
no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:08 AM
Silent Master

No, that's what you're trying to turn the conversation into. what you're talking about now only appears in your posts in this thread.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:18 AM