KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
No, that's what you're trying to turn the conversation into. what you're talking about now only appears in your posts in this thread.
No, no it doesn't.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:22 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi.
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Exactly!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:34 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nazis are several orders of magnitude worse than regular racists.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends if you see one as better than the other as stated previously. For you, your complaint has meaning.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 09:55 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's like the difference between unironically calling someone a f@ggot for being gay, and committing yourself to a political ideology that the state should execute gay people.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:02 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Putinbot1
no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

And this Silent Master is exactly what the far left wants people to do, blur lines and definitions so you can call right-wingers who have never said a damn white supremacist thing in their life or advocated for any policy on the basis of race, or even those who have explicitly and repeatedly denounced the alt-right and argued for individualist principle of being alt-right for holding mainstream right-wing opinions.

Does Putinbot have any evidence that the people in that video are even racist? Much less white supremacist, alt-right, or even worse neonazi? If so it's pretty weird that there are Mexican Trump supporters.

But don't expect to be able to reason in this manner with him. The dude thinks half of his fellow countrymen in the UK are fascists for supporting Brexit. You're speaking with a radical here.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:12 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:21 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

One is German and the other isn't?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:24 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Bentley
One is German and the other isn't?

Nope, they're both German smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:25 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even rapists look down on paedophiles, I see this as something similar. Merely splitting hairs.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 10:59 AM
Silent Master

Only this is more like someone that's only fantasied about raping someone being labeled as equal to a group that's raped, tortured and murdered several million people.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:09 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only this is more like someone that's only fantasied about raping someone being labeled as equal to a group that's raped, tortured and murdered several million people.
No, because he IS a racist.Like a rapist is a rapist.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:20 AM
Silent Master

No, because he IS a racist.

Yes and Nazis were far more than just racist, merely being racist wasn't even close to being the most objectionable thing about them.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:23 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes and Nazis were far more than just racist, merely being racist wasn't even close to being the most objectionable thing about them.
Again We are splitting hairs as racism led to the final solution.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:30 AM
Silent Master

This isn't even close to a splitting hairs scenario. the term splitting hairs is for comparisions where the difference is so small they're not important.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:36 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Person A hates Person B

Person C hates Person D

Person C murders Person D because he hates him.

Person A and Person C aren't moral equivalents.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:37 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Tell me Putinbot, being consistent with your own logic, you hate incels correct?

Why should I split hairs between you and someone who would actively go out and murder incels?

You can surprise and impress me by admitting your logic doesn't hold, surprise me more and disgust me by suggesting it would be a good thing to kill incels, or not surprise me at all by not addressing the obvious hole in your logic and just moving forward assuming it holds.

Last edited by Emperordmb on Jan 21st, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:39 AM