KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tell me Putinbot, being consistent with your own logic, you hate incels correct?

Why should I split hairs between you and someone who would actively go out and murder incels?

You can surprise and impress me by admitting your logic doesn't hold, surprise me more and disgust me by suggesting it would be a good thing to kill incels, or not surprise me at all by not addressing the obvious hole in your logic and just moving forward assuming it holds.
No, I don't hate Incels, I want to help them. I pity them and suggest they come off the internet and meet women, rather than objectifying them. Most of them haven't even been rejected, they've rejected themselves. I mock Incels for their hatred, but I pity them. You are attributing to me feelings I don't have, I do hate Incel behaviour and I do feel Incels are very similar to Nazi's in the way they feel about women, it's similar to how Nazi's feel about race. Except Incels come from a place of self identified inferiority, rather than self identified superiority.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 21st, 2019 at 12:00 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 11:56 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:50 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.
Very true Mythlord thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:53 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by MythLord

Do you believe that racist = Nazi?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 01:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

Bingo.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 02:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's less of a complaint and more "you're not very bright if you're too stupid to differentiate".

Not sure why that even needed to be said, but f*ck I guess it did.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Again We are splitting hairs as racism led to the final solution.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:13 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Silent Master
This isn't even close to a splitting hairs scenario. the term splitting hairs is for comparisions where the difference is so small they're not important.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never again! Words that failed in Rwanda, Serbia and Cambodia... because racists got a chance to act on their rhetoric.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:21 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Millions of people who held racist beliefs died fighting the Nazis. That’s hardly splitting hairs.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:23 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Millions of people who held racist beliefs died fighting the Nazis. That’s hardly splitting hairs.

Get your f*cking logic out of here right now. Take it outside and beat it to death with a brick.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:25 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes they did and lots of other racists around the world when they gained power and were able to act on their racism. I've seen Auschwitz, the killing fields and Rwanda.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:27 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is racists will always say they are miles from Nazi's till they get in power. It's exactly splitting hairs.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:29 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yes they did and lots of other racists around the world when they gained power and were able to act on their racism. I've seen Auschwitz, the killing fields and Rwanda.

Racists should not be allowed to seize power, obviously. But even so, Truman firebombed German cities, not black neighbourhoods.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is racists will always say they are miles from Nazi's till they get in power. It's exactly splitting hairs.

It's really not, but then again you're someone who can't even properly use terms like nazi, fascist, or alt right.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's happening to the Kurds now...
What Isis and Boko Haram are doing. It's all the same. With the same base root. It's always splitting hairs as it always starts the same, fear of the different, vilification as jokes etc.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Racists should not be allowed to seize power, obviously. But even so, Truman firebombed German cities, not black neighbourhoods.

Hell Trump is called a full on white supremacist and has been president for 2 years and...where are those concentration camps? Where is the slavery being given the A-okay again? Where is the stripping of rights of non-white folk?

The worst they can cry about is "he wants to build a wall".

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It's really not, but then again you're someone who can't even properly use terms like nazi, fascist, or alt right.
so starts the ad hominem, tell me kid, have you ever left the US?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's happening to the Kurds now...
What Isis and Boko Haram are doing. It's all the same. With the same base root. It's always splitting hairs as it always starts the same, fear of the different, vilification as jokes etc.

Perhaps if you used words correctly it wouldn't be an issue. You legit refuse to do so.

I have to know: are you one of those leftists who thinks minorities can't be racist, cuz racism is now defined by the left as prejudice+ power?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:36 PM