KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Hell Trump is called a full on white supremacist and has been president for 2 years and...where are those concentration camps? Where is the slavery being given the A-okay again? Where is the stripping of rights of non-white folk?

The worst they can cry about is "he wants to build a wall".
checks and balances he's struggling with his ludicrous wall.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
so starts the ad hominem, tell me kid, have you ever left the US?

It's the simple truth. Anyone who is not going to troll and is willing to be honest with themselves will be capable of acknowledging you play fast and loose with these words. Not just you, but the left in general plays fast and loose with these words.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the simple truth. Anyone who is not going to troll and is willing to be honest with themselves will be capable of acknowledging you play fast and loose with these words. Not just you, but the left in general plays fast and loose with these words.
I use the vernacular, you split hairs.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I use the vernacular, you split hairs.

You consistently apply these words to where it doesn't apply. No, you will not shout "the vernacular!" as an excuse over labeling places like the Daily Wire alt right. It's just plain not, there is no legitimate way you can twist it into being so. Please do not embarrass yourself by trying to do so.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You consistently apply these words to where it doesn't apply. No, you will not shout "the vernacular!" as an excuse over labeling places like the Daily Wire alt right. It's just plain not, there is no legitimate way you can twist it into being so. Please do not embarrass yourself by trying to do so.
No, you misunderstand how they are used in the vernacular. Then you get angry when you have it explained the common language usage particularly outside the US finds it common to describe people with many of your beliefs that way.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you misunderstand how they are used in the vernacular. Then you get angry when you have it explained the common language usage particularly outside the US finds it common to describe people with many of your beliefs that way.

No, you just incorrectly apply the phrase and then do some of the lamest mental gymnastics I've seen to justify it. It's an argument which only your troll pals seem to buy into.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:45 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you just incorrectly apply the phrase and then do some of the lamest mental gymnastics I've seen to justify it. It's an argument which only your troll pals seem to buy into.
No, you don't understand the vernacular.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:46 PM
dadudemon

I'm rather impressed. This thread made a point very clear that Trumpers don't tolerate Nazis (almost invariably) thus destroying the often-touted talking point that Trumpers are Racist, Fascist, Nazis.

But, somehow, someway, a few of you have made this about how racist Trumpers still are and are still on the path to Nazism or Nazi-like outcomes.

Incredible. Rather amazing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Following your logic of Nazis being racist means that racist = Nazi. then Murderers being criminals means that criminals = murderers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm rather impressed. This thread made a point very clear that Trumpers don't tolerate Nazis (almost invariably) thus destroying the often-touted talking point that Trumpers are Racist, Fascist, Nazis.

But, somehow, someway, a few of you have made this about how racist Trumpers still are and are still on the path to Nazism or Nazi-like outcomes.

A single example a sample group does not make, particularly when a lot of contrary evidence from Trumpers is obvious.

ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I’m from outside the US and we don’t use ‘Nazi’ and ‘racist’ as synonyms.

ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you don't understand the vernacular.

By all means, give me a credible explanation for calling Ben Shapiro or The Daily Wire alt right. Show us your wisdom.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Stop f*cking up the narrative, god dammit!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Following your logic of Nazis being racist means that racist = Nazi. then Murderers being criminals means that criminals = murderers.
Your circular logic is not wrong here, it also breaks down to A=B therefore B=A. Good call!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:52 PM
Silent Master

Your circular logic is not wrong here, it also breaks down to A=B therefore B=A. Good call!

So you're a murderer?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Depends if we are using the vernacular or not and what your understanding of the vernacular where you are is, this is why people like Surtur get confused.

If the vernacular where you live identifies both of these things as the same it simply shows how simple people are where you live, simple bordering on low IQ.

Racists hate things (often times without showing real knowledge of why or how that feeling came to be.)

Nazis understood their position and were not afraid to exert that influence to extreme prejudice.

One is not the same as the other.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jan 21st, 2019 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:23 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

I feel like I should try to help diffuse the situation, so...

*GETS IN EVERYBODY'S FACE BEATING A DRUM AND CHANTING*

Aaand..situation dee-fused.

#Adulting101

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
might also be a generational thing or perhaps you don't spend time with the people who do. My suspicion is neither and your just choosing to say that.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:36 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So you're a murderer?
clearly not as I'm not a murderer or a criminal anymore, my record was spent decades ago.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

By all means, give me a credible explanation for calling Ben Shapiro or The Daily Wire alt right. Show us your wisdom.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:38 PM