KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Why would someone even suggest someone thinks racists are good people merely cuz they don't think they are automatically as bad as nazis?

Where is the rationale for this?

He can't argue the facts, that leaves ad hominem.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:28 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Well, what I'm saying is that I understand what an equivalency is, and I am okay with racists being equated with what is considered to be a great evil, since racists themselves are evil.

It really is terrifying that a growing percentage of the population thinks this way. This is how cold wars turn hot.

Racists are not evil. Most people who have racist tendencies are just everyday people, with some flawed preconceived notions, based on teachings passed down from their parents or from poor/limited experiences. They aren’t goddamn Nazi’s.

The Klansmen wanting to lynch a black boy in Mississippi are evil, and racist but not Nazi’s imo. The old white dude who’s a relatively good guy but doesn’t want his granddaughters dating a coloured boy and therefore he misses the wedding isn’t evil but racist. The stormtrooper willing to systematically erase a group of people from the face of the earth with the procession of a manufacturing plant is evil, a Nazi and racist.

Shit, there were probably some Nazi’s who weren’t even racist, but believed their country was in peril, and they did horrible shit. They should still be tried for their crimes, but my point is there are nuances to this shit.

You can’t just say racist = evil, and Nazi = evil, therefore racist = Nazi. Especially since the bar for racism is not defined clearly, and it’s a shifting standard. I’m 100% considered racist by some standards at this point despite being multiracial. Am I evil? You probably think so.

Out of curiosity? Do you consider only white capable of racism? I want to understand your viewpoint. A lot of people in the West who have very few traveling experience think so. It’s hardly the case, I’ve been to 25 countries and spent a majority of my life outside of NA. Racism is more rampant in multicultural 3rd world countries then it is here. How much of the global population would be willing to consider evil?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:58 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Out of curiosity? Do you consider only white capable of racism? I want to understand your viewpoint. A lot of people in the West who have very few traveling experience think so. It’s hardly the case, I’ve been to 25 countries and spent a majority of my life outside of NA. Racism is more rampant in multicultural 3rd world countries then it is here. How much of the global population would be willing to consider evil?

I was just about to post something similar, I'm glad you did all the typing thoughsmile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:09 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
"You're a Soros-paid person!" laughing out loud

I'm glad they told him to **** off, but not without two scoops of bat shit.

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Read through the thread, Tzeentch killed it in here. Slapped down all the nonsense opposition with logic and facts. Good job.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Again ****, you can’t just assume someone is a secret racist, you have to have evidence to accuse someone of something.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:34 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was that directed at me? Cos confused if so.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:36 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Eh it’s more of a loose statement. I’m sick of the view that because some people are secret racists a lot of people now have to defend themselves against unproven allegations of racism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:38 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also the censored word is an F-bomb.

Like me saying “F uck” out of exasperation, not a name call

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes and no. Most of the time someone is called a "secret racist" is because they've given cause for people to believe they're racist or at least bigoted towards a group(s). eg reoccurring subdued but still bigoted comments and beliefs.

edit: I didn't take that as an insult, I got the meaning of frustration thumb up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:41 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It takes more than an opposition to intersectional social justice and opposition to illegal immigration to actually demonstrate subdued bigotry though.

You can argue against intersectional social justice and accompanying affirmative action and diversity quotas off of white supremacist beliefs, but you can also do this out of individualist beliefs that are antithetical to white supremacy.

You can argue against mass immigration off of the basis of wanting an ethnostate, but you can also do so from a principle of national interest and economic protectionism in a way that contains no racial lens.

You can argue for the greatness of western civilization on a basis that has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture and values.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What I'm talking about is say someone who has a penchant on looking unfavorably on a group or groups of peopple. eg say Black people. Where they'll more harshly judge a negative story if the perpetrator happens to be Black. Granted, while that's not the same as chanting "Go back to Africa!" like some inbred member of the KKK, it's still racism/bigotry, just not blatantly on the surface.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:17 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
What I'm talking about is say someone who has a penchant on looking unfavorably on a group or groups of peopple. eg say Black people. Where they'll more harshly judge a negative story if the perpetrator happens to be Black.

There are people like that who I condemn, and then there are people who do the same thing just with white people, and are lauded as anti racist for it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:23 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
There are people like that who I condemn, and then there are people who do the same thing just with white people, and are lauded as anti racist for it.
pats DMB on the head, there, there little one... you may fail to understand what's being said here, but I haven't given up on you.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:31 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The burden of proof is not on them to prove they are not what you implicitly claim them to be Adam.

How about I say that you hate Christians? That you want to use state force to shut down all churches, either murder us all or send us to reeducation camps, hmmm?

You'd deny it of course, but that's exactly what someone like that would do, you wouldn't want to be exposed would you Adam? It gets in the way of your genocidal schemes if we find you out, doesn't it, Adam? You're just hiding in the shadows waiting until people like you get enough power and the moment that happens you're going to send me and my religious community to the gas chambers, aren't you, Adam?

Then as far as you know, I am just getting started.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:37 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote