KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing

Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing
Started by: Stormfronter X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormfronter X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing

I have joined this forum because of the great debaters.

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

And last but not least hitler himself, Dadudemon.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:14 PM
Stormfronter X is currently offline Click here to Send Stormfronter X a Private Message Find more posts by Stormfronter X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stormfronter X

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

DDM isn't Hilter. Don't you like posts by Squall X then? Hang on, Stormfronter "X" Squall "X", I wonder if you could be.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 01:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Such a coincidence Surt challenging me to name who I think are alt-right posters in another thread and this thread. Mods please check the posters location.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:18 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He's posting from under your bed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
He's posting from under your bed.
I suspect not my bed, this thread goes up and then Surt challenges me...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Such a coincidence Surt challenging me to name who I think are alt-right posters in another thread and this thread. Mods please check the posters location.

You made a thread and implied some posters here are alt right or nazis or whatever you wanna call it. I then asked you to name these posters and you didn't.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 04:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

lol

Hitler schrieb einmal, was er sein wollte, als er groß wurde. Er schrieb "Dadudemon". Offensichtlich.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

Hitler schrieb einmal, was er sein wollte, als er groß wurde. Er schrieb "Dadudemon". Offensichtlich.

Thankfully being from S. America means I'm also fluent in German. That translates to: Hitler once used the feces of animals to write "Dadudemon" on his chest.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 07:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

As a fluent Afro-Nazi, I'm actually 79% sure it reads, literally: "Dadudemon loves elephant dicks"

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:06 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmmm. It has been awhile since I brushed up on my Deutsche <--- that means German to the rest of you plebs

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

...WTF is Ziggy?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Tzeentch
As a fluent Afro-Nazi, I'm actually 79% sure it reads, literally: "Dadudemon loves elephant dicks"

*sucks elephant dicks

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. I saw that "Pic".

Bashy looks like the type that would love that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, I wonder if this guy is a real Nazi or not...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:34 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Definitely a sock

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 10:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Flyattractor is Saddam Hussein.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:24 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It actually says, Hitler once wrote what he wanted to be when he grew up, he wrote Dadudemon. obviously.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Impediment
Flyattractor is Saddam Hussein.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:31 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

It amuses me that Apple have stores that are entirely white from top to bottom and they call them Stormfront. It's connetations don't get laughed at often enough.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 03:06 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote