KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » AOC says world is ending in 12 years.

AOC says world is ending in 12 years.
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Some of the worlds richest people pose as social progressives until they have to foot the bill.

Hence why I dont believe its oh its just rich republicans that dont want to pay.
I don't disagree. The have and have-not is the ultimate line divider.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

As long as only Rich Republicans pay more then their fair share.

Robbie is such a hypocrite.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Because Bill Gates didnt pay his fair share for his success? In exchange for his wealth he gave people the shit that they wanted to buy.

Seems like he paid in services and products exactly what the market decided his wealth was worth.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:02 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gates specifically aside. I don't see the correlation between having a product people want and being allowed to not pay a fair share taxes? nest you'll be telling me we should allow people who entertain us more leeway in being rapist and sexual predators. Oh wait...

Back to Bill. Gates is one of those billionaires who gives ludicrous amounts of money to charitable works, same with Buffet. That's an offset, a fiscally legal one.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never understood how is Gates and Buffet gave all their money away how they still are the richest people in the world.

Also off topic. Why did Zuckerberg get a pass for building a 6ft wall around his estate in Hawaii, while his groupies say “walls don’t work.”

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:13 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Never understood how is Gates and Buffrt gave all their money away how they still are the richest people in the world

Because they're extremely good at making money and surrounding themselves with people who are good at making money.

To your edit: Not heard of that, but I can't stand Zuckerberg so phuck him right in the ass regardless

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:14 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If you want to argue a utilitarian case for more progressive taxation, that services are good and the rich can afford to pay more, fine make that case.

But I think its disingenuous to imply that theyre somehow cheating society and not earning money legitimately.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Because they're extremely good at making money and surrounding themselves with people who are good at making money.

To your edit: Not heard of that, but I can't stand Zuckerberg so phuck him right in the ass regardless

You cant give away $90 billion them make it all back the next year. Both of them havent truly given all their money away.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:16 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie is fine with "Charity" as long as its OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's either a genius, or the front man for some very bad people.

Either way, he's a smug jerk I'd like to see punched in the face.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine being so f*cking stupid you support this girl, lol! It's like those same people could never ever whine about Trump again. Gotta love it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Imagine being so f*cking stupid you support this girl, lol! It's like those same people could never ever whine about Trump again. Gotta love it.

^ Doesn't realize that he just insulted himself again as Surtur voted for and supports Trump. KeK.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Doesn't realize that he just insulted himself again as Surtur voted for and supports Trump. KeK.

Nope I just said you dipshits cannot whine about Trump and yet not whine about her.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 11:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
If you want to argue a utilitarian case for more progressive taxation, that services are good and the rich can afford to pay more, fine make that case.

But I think its disingenuous to imply that theyre somehow cheating society and not earning money legitimately.

Not exactly sure what you're on about. But when someone making 10 million a years pays a lower rate than someone making $50k a year, that's a problem. Our tax system is made up by the rich to benefit the rich: I'm sure you know this.

I'm a fan of trying the flat tax rate for a few years to see if it works. No matter what you earn, everyone pays the same percentage out of their earnings. Say 40%. Also do away with the many millionaire/billionaire loopholes where these assclowns are allowed to write off nonsense shit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:01 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nope I just said you dipshits cannot whine about Trump and yet not whine about her.

Which is you implying that you think Trump is an idiot like you believe AOC is, two sides of the idiot coin. Considering you're a Trumper, what's that say about you? Exactly. KeK.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:02 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is you implying that you think Trump is an idiot like you believe AOC is, two sides of the idiot coin. Considering you're a Trumper, what's that say about you? Exactly. KeK.

I never said anything about what I think, Jesus lol.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

As you said, she's the Democrat Trump, so too late now, bucko. Already assblasted yourself. If Leftist are idiots for supporting someone like AOC, then Rightist are idiots fro supporting someone like Trump smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:06 AM
dadudemon

As you said, she's the Democrat Trump, so too late now, bucko. Already assblasted yourself. If Leftist are idiots for supporting someone like AOC, then Rightist are idiots fro supporting someone like Trump smile

I want her has President because of all the butthurt and rage.

Surely she can be the president in 2025 and win in 2024? smile

Maybe we finally get legit policies that the American people want.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is indeed exactly like how liberals describe Trump. It makes me laugh folk are dumb enough to support her lol.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I want her has President because of all the butthurt and rage.

Surely she can be the president in 2025 and win in 2024? smile

Maybe we finally get legit policies that the American people want.
Your math is off, immho.

Warren/Harris or Harris/Warren will be in office 2020-2028. Then whomever was the VP (ie bottom) will run and win on the momentum of the last eight years in 2028. So potentially AOC could be the VP 2028-2036 and then President 2036-2044.

Shit, can't wait!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:12 AM