KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » AOC says world is ending in 12 years.

AOC says world is ending in 12 years.
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
She is indeed exactly like how liberals describe Trump. It makes me laugh folk are dumb enough to support her lol.

However you want to spin it, fact is, you ass-blasted yourself with that "they're both idiots!" angle. Moving on.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard
Your math is off, immho.

Warren/Harris or Harris/Warren will be in office 2020-2028. Then whomever was the VP (ie bottom) will run and win on the momentum of the last eight years in 2028. So potentially AOC could be the VP 2028-2036 and then President 2036-2044.

Shit, can't wait!

Can't edit for some reason and I didn't feel like copy/paste editing. So I should have added, if a man makes the lead in 2020, then Harris or Warren will be the VP. But the rest will be the same.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

However you want to spin it, fact is, you ass-blasted yourself with that "they're both idiots!" angle. Moving on.

If this is how you need to spin it. I merely pointed out she behaves exactly like the stuff you throw fits over. Again: you know this lol. Why pretend otherwise?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You said she's the female Trump because like Trump she says "stupid shit". Deal with it, bucko. You support an idiot by your own words.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:17 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said she's the female Trump because like Trump she says "stupid shit". Deal with it, bucko. You support an idiot by your own words.

Well wait I never denied Trump said stupid shit.

Shall we play a game? Post the politicians you've voted for that never said stupid shit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

By your own logic you support an idiot. That's all that needs to be said. I'm moving on; feel free to have the last word; I won't read it; too busy smirking over here.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

By your own logic you support an idiot. That's all that needs to be said. I'm moving on; feel free to have the last word; I won't read it; too busy smirking over here.

One more time: post who you voted for in the last election who didn't say stupid shit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:21 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Good!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 12:35 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Your math is off, immho.

Warren/Harris or Harris/Warren will be in office 2020-2028. Then whomever was the VP (ie bottom) will run and win on the momentum of the last eight years in 2028. So potentially AOC could be the VP 2028-2036 and then President 2036-2044.

Shit, can't wait!

Way way too old. 2024. That's her only chance.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:01 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I guess people are overlooking the part where she said the world was going to end in 12 years.

Are people actually going to fact check that or just pass it off as "trying to trigger trumpers"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:08 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I thought the left was against fear mongering.

“And I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in Gen Z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change."

12 Years World is Ending

Same side that will mock folk who don't believe in evolution lol.

Don't get me wrong folk who don't believe in evolution should also be mocked.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I guess people are overlooking the part where she said the world was going to end in 12 years.

Are people actually going to fact check that or just pass it off as "trying to trigger trumpers"

Anyone who fact checks it is a nazi though. Or, at best, some Mussolini type figure.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If she really believes this I expect to hear about her suicide in 11 years 11 months and 29 days time. RIP AOC.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:25 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I really hoped this was about them "appellations d'origine protégé"

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I would honestly welcome the end of the World, or 90% of it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 11:20 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:07 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Interesting article.

Seems we've been fed lies for ages. This is part of why people are not believing it or don't think it is not as bad as they state.

There's no denying that humans are responsible for the current drastic trend of global warming. Also, I think it is cowardly to call it "climate change" to avoid someone calling you out. No, it's global warming.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 03:10 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The UN recently said we have 12 years left to “change”

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...dmark-un-report

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 05:04 AM
Flyattractor

Nah. Evertime We hit a END OF THE WORLD Deadline they just push it back a few years.

Remember when Ted Danson told us everything in the Oceans would be Dead by the mid 90's?

So there ya go.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:20 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Interesting article.

Seems we've been fed lies for ages. This is part of why people are not believing it or don't think it is not as bad as they state.

There's no denying that humans are responsible for the current drastic trend of global warming. Also, I think it is cowardly to call it "climate change" to avoid someone calling you out. No, it's global warming.

This reminds me:

Why Scientists Are Distrusted

"Toward the end of the article is this stunning statement from Christopher Williams, an ecologist at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, who is studying the issue:

“I have heard scientists say that if we found forest loss cooled the planet, we wouldn’t publish it.”

That's f*cked up.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:40 AM