KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

All the people here who jumped on the bandwagon and called these kids racists were wrong. Also all the celebrities and people on twitter who doxed them and demanded they be put to death should be thrown in prison.

Shame on everyone who jumped to conclusions here and in the media.

Death Threats

School Closed

Deleted Tweets for Verified Users

GQ Writer called for Doxing of Teenage Kids

I could keep going on, on how bad the left and the media ****ed this up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:25 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

bullshit gaslight thread. Same old supra

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
No. No he didn't.

Unlike Adam_Poe, I posted the entire incident's video and with relevant time stamps - he did not. People all over the internet have taken that nearly 2 hour video apart - the original narrative does not exist. The original narrative being thrown at us was simply false. People like you and others were wrong. And you look like idiots for jumping the gun on it.

*Were they taunting them? Nope. Narrative was false.
*Did they surround the Native American Marchers? Nope. That narrative is false.
*Did they call someone f*ggot? Nope. That was the BH group. Narrative false.
*Did they approach the Native American Marchers? Nope. That Native American Marchers approached them and the "classic" video is actually of the Native American Marcher playing his drum very close to his face, taunting the young man. Narrative false.

Nice try with your gaslighting, again, by calling what I did "gaslighting." You do that a lot. You add little value to any topic, though, besides insults, trolling, and tantrums. thumb up

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Poe already laid out the truth for your clique and you barked like retards. Why should I waste my time dealing with the same deliberately obstinate phaggotry?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Poe's narrative was proven false.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
bullshit gaslight thread. Same old supra

What did I gas light? Its been proven that none of this happened the way people said it did.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:47 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Silent Master
Poe's narrative was proven false.

nope, more lies and phaggotry. have fun wasting people's time with your trolling, but it won't be mine.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:49 PM
Silent Master

The only lies in this thread, are from you.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahhh, and it gets better!

quote:
In an interview with the Detroit Free Press, Phillips said the incident started as the students from Covington Catholic were observing a group of Black Hebrew Israelites talk, and started to get upset at their speeches.

Phillips said some of the members of the Black Hebrew Israelites group were also acting up, "saying some harsh things" and that one member spit in the direction of the Catholic students.

"So I put myself in between that, between a rock and hard place," Phillips said.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...deo/2630930002/

Phillips guy seems like a good guy except for his aggression against the MAGA students.

Here is a much longer video. Which shows how aggressive the NA Vet is. Remember, these MAGA students were at the Lincoln Memorial and were approached. With Phillips seeming like a great guy who wanted to stop the aggression from the Black Israelites against the young students (I believe Philips and his reasons behind his approach but he was clearly being aggressive and started the incident).

Apparently, the above video keeps getting taken down from YouTube so it may not last. Also, contrary to the narrative being spun in most sources, when f*ggot is yelled, the students react negatively seen at 7:18. There goes that narrative, as well.

And here is the full almost 2 hour video showing this confrontation start:

The beginning of the video starts with Black Israelites mocking Native Americans for worshiping totem poles.

Around 1 hour and 12 minutes is when you can see Philips enter the group of kids.

Guys...seriously, this should disturb all of you. Philips seems like a good guy, imo. But he was rather aggressively in his approach and was rather disrespectful.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:51 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow you sure won by pasting the same fallacious bullshit. good for you. how about a group victory-bark

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 05:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

1) This story is blown way out of proportion

2) Those White kids were indeed acting like intolerant racist by mocking the Native Americans there, but luckily no one was hurt so see 1) above

3) The PR spin that the kids and especially "Smirk Boy" are the innocent victims here is hilarious though, top-notch spinning there. "He was doing a silent prayer trying to deescalate the situation". Top Lolz.

The positive that came out of this: More and more Americans are starting to associate #MAGA and MAGA-Hats as being symbols synonymous with bigotry, oppression, racism and intolerance. As the Trumper's favorite son said it best: "I love it!".

edit: Apparently some wealthy parents hired a PR firm to spin the story in favor of the kid and kids in general, so that makes sense in regards to 3). World-Class spinning, that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you watch the second video posted thats not what happened.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:18 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
1) This story is blown way out of proportion

2) Those White kids were indeed acting like intolerant racist by mocking the Native Americans there, but luckily no one was hurt so see 1) above

3) The PR spin that the kids and especially "Smirk Boy" are the innocent victims here is hilarious though, top-notch spinning there. "He was doing a silent prayer trying to deescalate the situation". Top Lolz.

The positive that came out of this: More and more Americans are starting to associate #MAGA and MAGA-Hats as being symbols synonymous with bigotry, oppression, racism and intolerance. As the Trumper's favorite son said it best: "I love it!".

edit: Apparently some wealthy parents hired a PR firm to spin the story in favor of the kid and kids in general, so that makes sense in regards to 3). World-Class spinning, that.

Did you know the Black Israelites mocked and harassed the students for over an hour while they were waiting in line to get on their bus?

Calling them imbred pigs, and every other name in the book.

And yes this happened before the Native American came in beating his drum.

I bet you didnt know that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:27 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Did you know the Black Israelites mocked and harassed the students for over an hour while they were waiting in line to get on their bus?

Calling them imbred pigs, and every other name in the book.

And yes this happened before the Native American came in beating his drum.

I bet you didnt know that.

And that means it's okay to mock Native Americans in return because another group insulted you? No, it does not.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

not this shit again

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:44 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

And that means it's okay to mock Native Americans in return because another group insulted you? No, it does not.

easy point to grasp. watch the barkers ignore it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:44 PM
snowdragon

Apparently, they were doing school spirit chants, not mocking the Native Americans. The Black Israelites made a point to mock the Native Americans in the longer video.

quote:
Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group. The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear at any high school. Our chaperone gave us permission to use our school chants. We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.

I don't know what the kids were chanting but it would make sense that it was something they were all familiar with (like a school chant.) What this really came down to was an ass clownery of a media spectacle with a complete garbage narrative.

Also that old native american man, straight up walked into the face of that kid who wasn't talking and beat his drum next to his face while another native american proceeded to cast insults.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:45 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@snowd They were clearly mocking Native Americans by doing the similar chant but off-key and making chopping tomahawk gestures. That's like telling your Chinese waiter "Chop Chop".

As I said, this was blown way out of proportion as no one was hurt, but racism and bigotry is just that.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The Black Israelites are intolerant assholes as well, but the "well, someone else did it first!" is just a sad excuse.

I giggled that this all happened with a group of MAGA-hats though. Par for the course.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do realize he wasn’t mocking him. Can you not watch the video?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:23 PM