KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Careful. You keep talking to him like that He will go Cry Babying to Bada and get you a Stern Finger Wagging.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I never reported or complained to a mod over it, you stupid drug-rotted piece of shit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Awwww. Is your Ego that Fragile that You think I was Talking about YOU!?

Yeah.. I bet it is.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHPOOOW WIDDLE SUGAH FLAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's nice retard.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You do realize he wasn’t mocking him. Can you not watch the video?

Smirkboy wasn't in "silent prayer, praying to diffuse the situation" he was smirking and mocking the man. Harmless sure, but it is what it is.

But in regards to the chopping tomahawk and other mockery that happened with the larger group of White racist kids, you're asking me to not believe my lying eyes and ears now? Sorry, I'll go with what's visible and audible.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

@junkieloser: okay barky. have fun spreading lies about people who damaged your gimped emotions, because that's so mature.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:34 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Smirkboy wasn't in "silent prayer, praying to diffuse the situation" he was smirking and mocking the man. Harmless sure, but it is what it is.

But in regards to the chopping tomahawk and other mockery that happened with the larger group of White racist kids, you're asking me to not believe my lying eyes and ears now? Sorry, I'll go with what's visible and audible.

Says the Guy WHO WATCHED None of the Vids and is showing just how Biases and STD He really is,.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
@junkieloser: okay barky. have fun spreading lies about people who damaged your gimped emotions, because that's so mature.

I could always go the "Mature Route" and start calling people names like You Do....names Such as...

I never reported or complained to a mod over it, you stupid drug-rotted piece of shit.

that's nice retard.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:37 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So now a smirk is a mock? You are judging him based on your opinion, not on his actual intention.

Trump moving his hands is a mock to you. Anything anyone ever does against someone else is a mock unless it’s left doing it to the right.

Every comedian on TV goes on every night mocking Trump and his supporters.

That is looked upon is being cool and right.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:37 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*as being cool and right.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Sorry, I'll go with what's visible and audible.

thumb up

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Whaaaaaaaaaaa

"F*ck your feelings"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So now a smirk is a mock? You are judging him based on your opinion, not on his actual intention.

Trump moving his hands is a mock to you. Anything anyone ever does against someone else is a mock unless it’s left doing it to the right.

Every comedian on TV goes on every night mocking Trump and his supporters.

That is looked upon is being cool and right.

Think I'll go with what a smirk actually is. When you smirk at someone, it's not in kindness. From Oxford's Dictionary (ie the Queen's English): Smirk - Smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

Now you're being silly and deflecting because you know doing a 'tomahawk chop' (while mocking the chanting no less) is indeed a racial insult to Native Americans. As I noted, would you tell a Chinese waiter "Chop Chop!", no, because you know the racial connotations behind that.

TBF, Trump sets himself up to be mocked, as do his supporters. But how is that racial?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There are some cold and lonely donkey dicks out there tonight.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:44 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think I'll go with what a smirk actually is. When you smirk at someone, it's not in kindness. From Oxford's Dictionary (ie the Queen's English): Smirk - Smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

Now you're being silly and deflecting because you know doing a 'tomahawk chop' (while mocking the chanting no less) is indeed a racial insult to Native Americans. As I noted, would you tell a Chinese waiter "Chop Chop!", no, because you know the racial connotations behind that.

TBF, Trump sets himself up to be mocked, as do his supporters. But how is that racial?

70,000 chiefs fans were doing the Tomahawk Chop at the game against the patriots on Sunday night, they racists to?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

same old games

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:48 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s. It a game it’s a civil conversation, if you don’t want to be apart of it, why even bother posting in it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:49 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Its not a game

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

70,000 chiefs fans were doing the Tomahawk Chop at the game against the patriots on Sunday night, they racists to?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:52 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It happened I watched the game. Happened the whole game. If doing the chop is racist then it applies to all circumstances.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:53 PM
Flyattractor

Well the game took place in the Midwest and in a Red State.

SO yes. According to Lefty Fascists like Robbie. They are all Racist.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:55 PM