KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It happened I watched the game. Happened the whole game. If doing the chop is racist then it applies to all circumstances.

Fine, you wan to go there: The Chiefs have a history of racial insensitivity with their name and logo. But content and reason behind something like that matters. The Chiefs fans were doing something that's been linked to their team for decades, while carelessly insensitive (as this has come up before with the team), I doubt any fans were actively thinking "I'm mocking Native Americans!", while the racist White kids were specifically doing that; their actions served no other purpose there.

Smirkboy wasn't praying to Jesus to diffuse the situation. Open your eyes; he was clearly smirking. As I said, harmless sure, but still a dick move.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 08:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There goes Robbie. Spreading Hate again.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I prefer the term shit-eating grin rather than smirk, that kid deffo had a shit-eating grin on his face from the part that I saw, you only pull a face like that to goad somebody anybody who says otherwise needs to just smoke half as much meth tomorrow.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:03 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your playing Monday morning quarterback on the situation. You don’t know what was in his heart. If he says his intent was not to be disrespectful then you have to go with his intent.

I would have a hard time holding a perfect straight face with people calling horrible names. Then have a drummer in front of me beating a drum.

All in all it was a crazy situation and you can’t just say “he smirked, therefore he mocked.”

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I can also believe he's a cowardly liar.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:05 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Who ****ing cares? Dear God a teenager goading a grown man who walked up to him and started beating a drum in his face? The horror!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by samhain
I prefer the term shit-eating grin rather than smirk, that kid deffo had a shit-eating grin on his face from the part that I saw, you only pull a face like that to goad somebody anybody who says otherwise needs to just smoke half as much meth tomorrow.

This is also a very fair assessment.

But hey, he was "quietly praying to Jesus to diffuse the situation", don't believe your lying eyes and ears.

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Who ****ing cares? Dear God a teenager goading a grown man who walked up to him and started beating a drum in his face? The horror!

Overall agree, it's not a huge story as I said in my first post. But the apologist are funny.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:06 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Take it easy, you're getting enraged by the choice of topic on an internet thread. You're right, it's not a big issue, but people can still have an opinion on the matter.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:08 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take it easy, you're getting enraged by the choice of topic on an internet thread. You're right, it's not a big issue, but people can still have an opinion on the matter.

You don’t actually know DMD, he’s not enraged in the slightestlaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Text doesn’t convey tone well, it’s more a mix of exasperation and amusement than it is of actual rage.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can also believe he's a cowardly liar.

You can believe whatever you want but your just a internet poster with no actual respected opinion other then calling names.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Poe already laid out the truth for your clique and you barked like retards. Why should I waste my time dealing with the same deliberately obstinate phaggotry?

No he didn't. He also tried to imply the kids wore blackface when that isn't the case. Once again some dipshit leftist too stupid to do more than 5 seconds of research.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Fair enough. There should be a scale of context involving colour, like Fly always uses a green font when he's talking utter bullshit.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:12 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You can believe whatever you want but your just a internet poster with no actual respected opinion other then calling names.

How so? And how does that make my opinion less valid than yours?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:13 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m not rushing to judge someone based on my own bias like you are. That’s the reason you opinion is invalid.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It needs to be noted the kids were wearing all black, dressed from black from head to toe. Some painted parts of their body black, one kid had his entire upper body painted black and also his face, another had his face painted black too.

No, it wasn't these kids being racist. Anyone trying to use it to say it is...is just a dishonest piece of crap further spreading bullshit.

And also: it doesn't even matter. Those kids weren't these kids.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*your

samhain
The Demon Hunter

Again, how so?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surtur: "The kids were not in black face, that's a lie!"

Also Surtur: "Some of the kids had black paint on their face!"

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:18 PM