KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I officially protest the Venom movie. Dude was in blackface head to toe. Rayciss.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur: "The kids were not in black face, that's a lie!"

Also Surtur: "Some of the kids had black paint on their face!"

laughing out loud

I'm not gonna play your game anymore. I know you can realize the difference, I'm not gonna argue with you over it. Have a nice day.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

thumb up

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Again, how so?

I just told you, your rush to judgment is just confirming your own bias. Had this person been wearing a Bernie 2020 hat with the same smirk, you wouldn’t give two shits.

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you would come up with any and every excuse to give him a pass.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:20 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Now who's rushing to judgments? I said the kid had a shit-eating grin on his face, then I defended my right to believe he's lying. Yeah, pretty harsh on my part.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:21 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now who's rushing to judgments? I said the kid had a shit-eating grin on his face, then I defended my right to believe he's lying. Yeah, pretty harsh on my part.

Okay but the only confirmed liar here so far is the native american lol.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:22 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Find one pro-Bernie post by me. Thanks.

samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pro Bernie, Hillary whoever. I’m using It as a general example.

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay but the only confirmed liar here so far is the native american lol.

Can you explain this in detail

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Can you explain this in detail

He flat out said in his interview the kids were chanting "build the wall". This never happened, it's nowhere on any of the videos. The media is silent about it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:24 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

You're now rushing to judgments about me being an extreme lefty based on what I said about a child and his shit-eating grin, then made a handful of baseless accusations like I'm pro Hillary, LOL.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and btw according to the Washington Post the guy was never deployed to Vietnam lol. But he's a "vietnam vet". So that's another lie.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:25 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're now rushing to judgments about me being an extreme lefty based on what I said about a child and his shit-eating grin, then made a handful of baseless accusations like I'm pro Hillary, LOL.

You literally sound like you have a shit eating grin on you atm to be honest. So your not some paragon of virtue.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:29 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and btw according to the Washington Post the guy was never deployed to Vietnam lol. But he's a "vietnam vet". So that's another lie.

So they lied/misrepresented him about non existent war record, or he lied to him about it?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^Rushing to judgments yet again.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:31 PM
snowdragon

I prefer the term shit-eating grin rather than smirk, that kid deffo had a shit-eating grin on his face from the part that I saw, you only pull a face like that to goad somebody anybody who says otherwise needs to just smoke half as much meth tomorrow.

That guy was right in that kids face, you never know. He might have had some gnarly stank ass breath and the kid was praying to baby jesus that a peppermint tic tac would fall in the guy's mouth.

I mean that's my take away from his expression.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:32 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually no, it’s in a search of facts. Do you not understand the difference?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not gonna play your game anymore. I know you can realize the difference, I'm not gonna argue with you over it. Have a nice day.

This is you totally not triggered

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Explain the difference then.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:33 PM