KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do

Catholic Kids get blamed for something they didnt do
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

If we equalize everything as being the same no matter what, sure. But logic dictates we don't.

This has nothing to do with Trump, so it seems once again it's you who suffers from "TDS" if that's a thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Defamation doesn't require loss,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

quote:
To prove prima facie defamation, a plaintiff must show four things: 1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If we equalize everything as being the same no matter what, sure. But logic dictates we don't.

This has nothing to do with Trump, so it seems once again it's you who suffers from "TDS" if that's a thing.

Since this story broke you've deflected multiple times to trump and trumpers.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

We were talking about Alex Jones and Nick "Nazi-Boy" Sandmann, not Trump. Try and focus, or don't I guess.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

Plus Rob seems to feel experiencing mental anguish qualifies as a loss. So if a loss *was* needed it wouldn't matter cuz by Rob's own logic Nick Sandmann experienced a loss.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I didn't say that was the law, I was asked for my opinion of what it should be. If you can't handle it, don't ask, kiddos.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you consider mental anguish a form of loss yes or no?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to assume you're asking something that's already been covered as another one of your little silly "gotcha!" attempts. Sorry, those are boring and do not further the conversation.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:41 PM
Silent Master

I didn't say that was the law, I was asked for my opinion of what it should be. If you can't handle it, don't ask, kiddos.

No, you were asked if you were against defamation suits in general and your answer was.

Defamation lawsuits need to prove that their was an actual loss sustained eg you lost your job because X-news said something false about you.

Not something like Tom Cruise suing every time someone says he's a gay-homo and it hurts his little Scientology feelings.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If you follow the convo that was my opinion of what they should be, not what they are, otherwise there would be a whole lot less frivolous lawsuits(another point made). But you know that and are trying your time waster troll thing, which is likely a form of sexual gratification for you since you always do it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going to assume you're asking something that's already been covered as another one of your little silly "gotcha!" attempts. Sorry, those are boring and do not further the conversation.

I want you to back up your logic. You said you feel there should be a "loss" proven in defamation cases.

Either you lied about feeling that way or you feel experiencing mental anguish counts as a form of loss.

And if it does then Nick Sandmann experienced loss.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:48 PM
Silent Master

I followed the convo just fine, nobody asked what your opinion on what they should was, like you claimed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep repeating the same lie over and over, rob. No matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 11:49 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh joy, KMC Trumper squad is almost all here.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:20 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn dude you are *super* salty over this.

This pleases me.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 12:24 AM
dadudemon

Am I part of the Trumper squad?

If so, yeah, other than the support for Trump part, I like them. They are easier to get along with, more reasonable to discuss things with, and more readily admit fault than the not-Trumper-Squad.

Minus TheLoneRanger. He's just...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 02:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Am I part of the Trumper squad?

If so, yeah, other than the support for Trump part, I like them. They are easier to get along with, more reasonable to discuss things with, and more readily admit fault than the not-Trumper-Squad.

Minus TheLoneRanger. He's just...
So, they are more submissive and malleable DDM? shifty

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 03:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
So, they are more submissive and malleable DDM? shifty

In psychology, what I described is called "agreeableness."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...1467-6494.00148

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 04:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master

It requires damages. A loss is a form of damages. It is right there in your example.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 05:34 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It requires damages. A loss is a form of damages. It is right there in your example.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Loss being one form of damages doesn't mean that loss is required, especially since it says "damages or some harm" as in, even damages isn't 100% required. nice attempt at using a semantic argument. maybe next time it'll work out for you.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2020 06:44 PM