KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The WORLD ENDS in 12 Years!!!!!

The WORLD ENDS in 12 Years!!!!!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The WORLD ENDS in 12 Years!!!!!

A scenario raised in Gen Chat. Lets just say that News is Dropped that is confirmed and incontestable proof that The Earth is Toast! No Survival of the Event is Possible.

How do You React!?

You just learned that Your life and all of Humanity's existence just became utterly pointless.

WHAT DO YOU DO!?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i have 12 years to find raz and get him to approve my name change request from 2010.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 02:50 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he already came back and left, so guess you're f*cked m8. sorry Dave_87

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 03:06 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if you despise it you can just have the mods lock this account and start another. i did thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 03:07 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i mean focus4chumps really

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 03:07 AM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dave_97
i have 12 years to find raz and get him to approve my name change request from 2010.
Raz has come back tons of times since 2010.

Okay not "TONS" but a handful of times for damn sure.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:12 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

it was a joke.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:19 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

it was a joke.
Its hard to tell jokes over text.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nice joke, do you have any funny ones?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 04:25 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Guess I'll never get activation of my old account on here then. Damn. I guess I'm ready to go then.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 05:49 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Activatin will be acheived...in 11 years 364 days and 23 hours and 59 seconds.

ENJOY!!!!!!

And I bet Bashy would cry himself to sleep..oh wait he does that now...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 07:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Raz has come back tons of times since 2010.

Okay not "TONS" but a handful of times for sure.

I'd be surprised if any non-mod member could get a response from Raz in less than 6 months concerning any practical matter, frankly, and I'm not joking in the least.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 01:56 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No matter how much you guys Pine for Raz. He will still not want to have sex with any of you.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 08:00 PM
rudester
Tommy

Come of ralphie baby.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:19 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Flight of a navigator

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:20 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

it was a joke.

No it wasn't, you hurt us all. You told Piggles shes fat and overweight, you told riv he's having sex with his mom and welch is a big poo poo head. What more do you want? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:22 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its hard to tell jokes over text.
Are you sure it isn’t just you not understanding the jokes?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 10:25 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by rudester
No it wasn't, you hurt us all. You told Piggles shes fat and overweight, you told riv he's having sex with his mom and welch is a big poo poo head. What more do you want? roll eyes (sarcastic)
ok

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 11:54 PM
rudester
Tommy

Son of patak

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 12:01 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

thank you for changing your av

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:26 AM