KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do Robtard, Bashar Teg and Adam POE?

Why do Robtard, Bashar Teg and Adam POE?
Started by: Sammin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol nah dude this is exactly how it works now. And this is how it will continue to work with Rob until he ponies up proof of *his* claims of people being alt right.

And of course you just always missed out whenever Rob has claimed certain people are alt right without proof cuz obviously you'd have said something, correct?

Oh and for what it's worth: I've played this game with Rob before. And he always just spun it when I presented him the proof. So nah, he's not worth it unless he ponies up evidence of his claims. Like when he's strawmanned people, I call it out, he plays dumb, I provided the exact post he did it, he dismissed it. Now just watch: the little weasel will come back with "proof!". Cuz that's how he trolls.

Query: are you going to pretend like you aren't aware he behaves this way?

I do remember Robtard or maybe another poster suggesting you and others were alt-right. I've read opinions of yours and others here that could be interpreted as alt-right views, but I haven't seen any post of Robtard's that struck me as racist.

Maybe I've missed something, as I tend to scroll past what looks like bickering that has little to do with the thread topic. All the more reason for you to post what Robtard said. Like I said before, you'll never concede to each other, so convince me instead.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:50 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL @ Surt calling me "racist", the desperation is truly sinking in.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell, seriously Surt... where is any evidence Rob is racist.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He is a Democrat and they INVENTED Racism.

Proven Historical Fact.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
He is a Democrat and they INVENTED Racism.

Proven Historical Fact.
Fly please show some evince Rob is a racist if you 're going to say that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why should I do the work for you!?

Especially when any articles or vids I link to will be ignored and ridiculed.

Been There. Done that.

Democrats INVENTED Modern Racism.

Facts don't care about the Fee Fee's.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why should I do the work for you!?

Especially when any articles or vids I link to will be ignored and ridiculed.

Been There. Done that.

Democrats INVENTED Modern Racism.

Facts don't care about the Fee Fee's.
you're being a bit silly here mate

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:14 PM
Flyattractor

Only a "Bit"? Am I really losing my touch?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
What the hell, seriously Surt... where is any evidence Rob is racist.

He's just flailing out in desperation, like a feeble man drowning.

Doubly funny as he's one of the "calling someone a racist has no meaning anymore" types.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
He's just flailing out in desperation, like a feeble man drowning

Yep.... eek!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:18 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doubly funny as he's one of the "calling someone a racist has no meaning anymore" types.
Yeah, racist always has meaning. 27th is Holocaust remembrance day.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:26 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

And an oogah boogah to you too.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I do remember Robtard or maybe another poster suggesting you and others were alt-right. I've read opinions of yours and others here that could be interpreted as alt-right views, but I haven't seen any post of Robtard's that struck me as racist.

Maybe I've missed something, as I tend to scroll past what looks like bickering that has little to do with the thread topic. All the more reason for you to post what Robtard said. Like I said before, you'll never concede to each other, so convince me instead.

Yeah yeah you always miss it bro, no worries I never expected you to acknowledge his behavior.

Name my alt right views.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quote me calling you racist. This is open to anyone, show me the quote.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Name my alt right views.

Do you have a MAGA hat?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Do you have a MAGA hat?

No, but one time I smirked. Damn, I'm Hitler.

Still wondering where I called Rob racist though.

Query: are you one of the folk incapable of differentiating between bigotry and racism? Cuz a shitload of folk in this thread made themselves look dumb by being unable to do so. Grown ass folk...incapable of it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Quote me calling you racist. This is open to anyone, show me the quote.

Here:

I like how the OP opens up with blatant racism, they ignore that and whine about little ole us saying mean things smile

^Your bigotry is no better. And no: you will not play dumb and go "herp derp what bigotry?" cuz you're self aware and have a good memory, right?

^There, you're saying my bigotry is no better than racism, thereby calling me a racist. That wasn't hard. Now do your spins.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here:

^There, you're saying my bigotry is no better than racism, thereby calling me a racist. That wasn't hard. Now do your spins.

I called you a bigot, not a racist. It's literally there in my post.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another claim you failed to back up, do NOT worry, I will not inform the mods bro, you're safe!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You said my bigotry is no better than racism, you're equating me to being a racist. . That's how the english language works, Surt.

English is my 3rd language, what's your excuse?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:48 PM