KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do Robtard, Bashar Teg and Adam POE?

Why do Robtard, Bashar Teg and Adam POE?
Started by: Sammin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You seem upset. Tell us more.

right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" :edit: [or "no u"] misapplied.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 25th, 2019 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" misapplied.

Jesus you and your bf love the "no you" stuff.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly please show some evince Rob is a racist if you 're going to say that.

Agreed.

Flyattractor, I know you're schtick is to be extreme, dumb, and make jokes. But if you accuse someone of racism, be prepared to back it up. Quote posts that you think shows Robtard's racism.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 05:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" :edit: [or "no u"] misapplied.

You mean like this:

i don't care what you do ddm, you pos. f*ck you

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 05:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed.

Flyattractor, I know you're schtick is to be extreme, dumb, and make jokes. But if you accuse someone of racism, be prepared to back it up. Quote posts that you think shows Robtard's racism.

Hell I'm still awaiting the evidence I called Rob racist lol. Fly's comment was made in response to people lying about what I said. The SAME people who are now demanding evidence lol. "We just lied about you, now we demand you go do this".

Makes me chuckle. They continually show why they aren't worth the effort of tracking anything down. It'd be spun anyways.

You mean like this:

^Also makes me chuckle. It's why whenever he calls someone a baby it's hilarious.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 25th, 2019 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:56 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

chimpy: hero of incels

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

chimpy: hero of incels

About half of your so called "incels" who agree with a point I make are married or have long-term GFs.

What about you, buddy? Have a longterm GF? A love interest?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

About half of your so called "incels" who agree with a point I make are married or have long-term GFs.

Holy shit do you think the reason he's never maintained a relationship is because he has a thing for one or both of his sisters?

I gotta say...it makes sense. Maybe they have boyfriend's and he see's them together and it's just too much.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:47 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

pics or it didnt happen

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

pics or it didnt happen

Wait back up, beep beep beep. I gotta amend this request:

pics or it didn't happen...unless she's fat.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hell I'm still awaiting the evidence I called Rob racist

Page 3 and 4 of this thread covered it. You and your games.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I'm not gonna go search through thousands of posts to find it. If you've never seen him be bigoted towards conservatives or Trump supporters? Okay. I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to find the posts. Imagine how many times he's said "Trump"?

I feel like anyone who has been here for years and seen his history could acknowledge his bigotry, but that's just my opinion. I'm not interested in perusing through thousands of posts for it to be honest.

It is not bigotry if the intolerance is deserved or earned.

For example, if someone holds that black people are inferior to whites, or advocates for discrimination against blacks, it would not be bigoted to be intolerant of those positions.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 05:00 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

For example, if someone holds that black people are inferior to whites, or advocates for discrimination against blacks, it would not be bigoted to be intolerant of those positions.
thumb up it would be cowardly and enabling.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 05:45 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sure bet the Nazi's never said anything like that as they led the jews in to ovens.

Nice Bit of Rationalizing there Adam...

NOICE!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 08:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But it wasn't earned dipshit. If you're legit too dumb to see it, okie dokie.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up it would be cowardly and enabling.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing." -Jesus H. Christ, circa 1722

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is to allow a white teen to smirk unchallenged"-Lunatic leftists

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^Surt got trig'd by a quote again. Well, it is Friday.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^Surt got trig'd by a quote again. Well, it is Friday.

^Rob plays the same lame strategy, well it *is* a day that ends in Y.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:20 PM