KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Brimstone vs Spawn (Al Simmons)

Brimstone vs Spawn (Al Simmons)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Brimstone vs Spawn (Al Simmons)

Not sure if this is to early, but it can be bumped later on if it is right? Anyway, how does this play out?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:05 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nah, it's not too early.

Brimstone rapes your standard Spawn easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:50 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, it's not too early.

Brimstone rapes your standard Spawn easily.

Have you seen how badass Al has been these days? Raising the dead with a touch, and killing them with a touch.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Brimstone owned Nabu recently. Nabu is a lord of order who owned Phantom Stranger. Brimstone owns most incarnations of Spawn.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:22 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Galan, did you read the latest Spawn, or been keeping up with the series? His latest showing against an Angel with its own symbiote was pretty decent. This series has been bringing all kinds of ups to an industry that's been suffering from stagnation, that it's left me smiling.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2019 01:23 AM
MrMind

Spawn ftw

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2019 01:25 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nothing Spawn has done is as uber as Brimstone recently.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2019 04:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Nothing Spawn has done is as uber as Brimstone recently.

What did Brimstone do exactly, that was more impressive?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 05:45 PM
Senor Cage

Read my past posts.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 09:46 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I've been following Brimstone since he appeared, and his best feat imo is his showing against Fate. Spawn is killing Angels. I guess it comes down to which is perceived as the greater threat.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 05:23 AM
Senor Cage

That was Nabu fate, who owned Phantom Stranger not long ago. Pretty uber, since Phantom Stranger was going toe to toe with Spectre

Brimstone is some type of elemental. Power that even surprises Constantine and swamp thing.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2019 06:21 AM
Stoic
Avenger

That was Nabu fate, who owned Phantom Stranger not long ago. Pretty uber, since Phantom Stranger was going toe to toe with Spectre

Brimstone is some type of elemental. Power that even surprises Constantine and swamp thing.

Spawn is laying the smackdown on Angels. You should read the last 15 issues. Al is beast.

And, I've been following Brimstone.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:04 AM
Senor Cage

Angels are cool, but nothing compared to lords of chaos and order.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 05:19 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

1. That's ABC logic if I've ever heard it.

2. Constantine isn't that powerful to begin with. Prep has always been his biggest strength.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:17 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
1. That's ABC logic if I've ever heard it.

2. Constantine isn't that powerful to begin with. Prep has always been his biggest strength.

Well, then you should probably give a feat that equals what Brimstone did. Constantine not that powerful? That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on this board yet.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:45 AM
deathslash

Well, then you should probably give a feat that equals what Brimstone did. Constantine not that powerful? That's one of the stupidest things I've heard on this board yet.
1. I'm not saying Spawn is that powerful. I'm saying that you're using ABC logic.

2. He's been beaten up by normal humans before and there are half a dozen statements from knowledgeable and we'll known characters (Constantine included) that say he's not that strong in comparison to most other magic users.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 07:07 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

1. Brimstone destroyed Fate. That's all there is to it. A monster feat.

2. Constantine has powerful spells on the fly. Dont know why you think hes not powerful.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 07:34 AM
deathslash

1. Brimstone destroyed Fate. That's all there is to it. A monster feat.

2. Constantine has powerful spells on the fly. Dont know why you think hes not powerful.
1. Cool feat

2. I know about Constantine. I know about his feats. I also know that there are multiple people that outright say that he's not powerful. Are you seriously going to argue that Constantine himself doesn't know how powerful he is?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 08:08 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
1. Cool feat

2. I know about Constantine. I know about his feats. I also know that there are multiple people that outright say that he's not powerful. Are you seriously going to argue that Constantine himself doesn't know how powerful he is?

I dont care about statements. His fears speak for himself. Dcnu Constantine is right up there with any top tier mage.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:31 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I dont care about statements. His fears speak for himself. Dcnu Constantine is right up there with any top tier mage.

What does that have to do with Spawn, and why couldn't Spawn beat Fate? You do realize that Spawn can telport right inside of an opponents body, and rip his way out of the rest of the corpse that hasn't already exploded from the initial teleport right? He's done this in the past as a new born Hell Spawn. Al knows a lot more these days.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:16 PM