KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Orouke caught in a onesie in stage

Orouke caught in a onesie in stage
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ted is short for Edward.

Beto isnt short for Francis.

You honestly dont know what you are talking about Idol.

More like you've argued yourself into a corner and are deliberately ignoring my points.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:17 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

More like you dont know what you are actually talking about and haven't made a point.

You literally tried to say because Trump has a comb over its horrible and he should be made fun of.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:18 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

More like you dont know what you are actually talking about and haven't made a point.

You literally tried to say because Trump has a comb over its horrible and he should be made fun of.

He's a balding man with a stupid combover pitifully trying to hide the bald spot. Yeah, shit like that will make you a target for ridicule, especially when you're the president and are an arrogant and polarizing son of a ***** with a fragile ego to boot.

You claimed O'Rourke told people he was Mexican, which you backpedaled on, and then focused on his nickname Beto. When the origin was explained to you multiple times, you played stupid and demanded to know how Beto was derived from Francis, even though it's clearly short for Roberto, the Spanish variation of Robert, and you played stupid then too.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:25 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He already admitted he has a comb over and bald spot, if that makes him feel better, whats the problem.

Dude you dont have any more high ground on anything, you have just exposed youself as another progressive hypocrite.

Concession accepted.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jan 24th, 2019 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:28 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

He already admitted he has a comb over and bald spot, if that makes him feel better, whats the problem.

Dude you dont have any more high ground on anything, you have just exposed youself as another progressive hypocrite.

Concession accepted.

Nice auto-win you gave yourself, ****.

What have I said that is hypocritical?

I don't have a problem with Trump's hairstyle or fake tan, but they do look ridiculous. In fact, this thread may be the first time I've ever mentioned either.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:35 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kindly shut up now, you been ranting and raving about how stupid his bald spot it.

Take the L.

We are done here.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has his DUI been mentioned yet?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

(He's picked apart every argument I made and turned it against me...what do I do now?

Wait, I know! I'll call him a hypocrite, attack him on things he may or may not give a shit about, and I'll make my exit!

BrolyBlack, you genius, you...!)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:43 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Surtur

I'm surprised Broly hasn't deflected to that yet.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:44 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't count because reasons.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:44 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Correct, because its not like you would care anyway. You're a typical hypocrite.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't count because reasons.

Didn't he flee the scene?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't he flee the scene?

He did, but it doesnt matter, because he said he didnt, thats what matters.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:46 PM
Adam_PoE

Do you really think I am trying to take down Beto from KMC rob? I think its funny as hell.

By all means, tell us why you thought this was noteworthy enough for its own thread.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Also Burglary.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...rglary-and-dwi/

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Jan 24th, 2019 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Broly can deflect all attacks... except attacks from a Metamoran fusion of Vegeta and Goku (Gogeta) who then powers up to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. That's about where his power ends

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:49 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You going to defend his criminal record as well bud?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:57 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Correct, because its not like you would care anyway. You're a typical hypocrite.

I don't care much about it, as I've only found out about it recently. Scumbag things to do, but as a politician, he's been pretty open about it, and Texans elected him to the House and nearly to the Senate.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:57 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care much about it, as I've only found out about it recently. Scumbag things to do, but as a politician, he's been pretty open about it, and Texans elected him to the House and nearly to the Senate.

Priceless, no he wasnt open about it, he lied about itlaughing out loud

Keep doing that thing you doing. Its classsic.

You literally are less caring about his criminal record then Trumps bald spot.

I cant take you serious anymore.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:58 PM