KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Today on CNN

Today on CNN
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Of course you can, seeing as speculation is "forming a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence". If you wait for firm evidence, it's not speculation.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Jesus, you need to learn to read, it says Mueller found no evidence of collusion or conspiracy from any American in the 2016 election.

The Special Counsel's report is divided into two parts. The first describes the results of the Special Counsel's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The report outlines the Russian effort to influence the election and documents crimes committed by persons associated with the Russian government in connection with those efforts. The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

If Adam is having trouble reading this, how does we expect him to be able to read and understand 1000’s of pages of investigative evidence.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master
Of course you can, seeing as speculation is "forming a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence". If you wait for firm evidence, it's not speculation.

We know he turned over evidence to seven prosecutorial districts. We do not know the nature of the evidence he turned over. So how can we begin to speculate what charges each district will bring, if any?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:43 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of them were investigating him for collusion or conspiracy or treason but Mueller.

Keep up the spin thumb up

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Well, according to what you said in the other thread, Trump "admitted" to obsructing justice on TV. so you could start with speculating that he'll be charged with obsruction of justice. unless you were lying about what he said.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firing Comey didn’t obstruct Justice, Comey wasn’t actually investigating Trump. It was the team that was doing it.

Comey said it himself you can’t stop an fbi investigation

He also said you can fire the fbi director for any reason or no reason at all.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 05:48 PM
Adam_PoE

Well, according to what you said in the other thread, Trump "admitted" to obsructing justice on TV. so you could start with speculating that he'll be charged with obsruction of justice. unless you were lying about what he said.

Sure, but under which district would that fall? I do not know.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:13 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sure, but under which district would that fall? I do not know.

So your speculation is that he will be charged with obstruction, you're just not sure of the district?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:20 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adams playing dumb now and thinks other districts are investigating him for Russian collusion.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:36 AM
Adam_PoE

So your speculation is that he will be charged with obstruction, you're just not sure of the district?

It is a possibility. He is also being investigated for a host of financial crimes. I think Kushner or Jr. are likely to be charged with something first.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:37 AM
Silent Master

But I thought you said that Trump admitted to obstructing justice while on TV. so why is him being charged only a possibility?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:40 AM
Adam_PoE

But I thought you said that Trump admitted to obstructing justice while on TV. so why is him being charged only a possibility?

That is up to whomever has prosecutorial jurisdiction over this crime. It is not for me to say.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 03:37 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when you said Trump and Roger Stone were traitors their country?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 04:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought so

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:47 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN ignores Joe Biden sexual misconduct

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ainst-biden.amp

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 11:50 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
CNN ignores Joe Biden sexual misconduct

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...ainst-biden.amp

Saw CNN covering it today at the gym. They wouldn't stop talking about it.

Fox wasn't talking about it at all.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Saw CNN covering it today at the gym. They wouldn't stop talking about it.

Fox wasn't talking about it at all.

Fox has discussed it today too, for what it's worth. Kellyanne Conway was also on Fox earlier today talking about "creepy uncle joe" videos lol.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 10:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote