KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who puts out more effective Propaganda?

Who puts out more effective mass Propaganda
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
CNN 6 54.55%
Russian TV 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who puts out more effective Propaganda?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
did laugh at that.

smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
CNN doesn't hold a candle to the mastery that the Russian propaganda has achieved.

Don't tell KMC's army of comrades that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Russia, maybe not their TV but they did a bang up job with social media and other sources like "not wikileaks." wink

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Was that a jab at me? You jabbing, bro!?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:16 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
Was that a jab at me? You jabbing, bro!?

Nurp, they really came at it using FB. I've been very critical of social media also the coincidences with Wikileaks, let's just say lulz about no collusion there.

But if you wanna wrestle I have some nice lemon scented body oils so no one gets mat burns, of course.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:18 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Make it lavender and you have yourself a match

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 09:30 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Russian TV. Not enough people watch CNN for it to be very effective at whatever point of view they are getting across.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Russian TV. Not enough people watch CNN for it to be very effective at whatever point of view they are getting across.

To be fair CNN does moderately well as long as yogi bear reruns aren't up against it...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

CNN is watched all over the world though. I’ve yet to see Russia TV in any of the countries I’ve been to.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:31 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN gets a ton of views by folk in airports.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dunno, if Russian media doesn't get many views outside of Russia and neighboring countries, why do Trumpers often repeat their talking points?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:34 PM
BackFire

CNN doesn't get great ratings, though.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

RT gets about 120,000 viewers per day.

CNN is significantly higher.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/oct...combined/382598

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:02 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Lol wtf did you think facts matter here over fee fee's?

Crazy bastard!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:03 AM
SquallX

Dunno, if Russian media doesn't get many views outside of Russia and neighboring countries, why do Trumpers often repeat their talking points?

Why is he a trumper for stating something?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:33 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My point was in the general sense.

If you're asking why Surtur is a Trumper though anyways? Well, he voted for Trump and supports Trump and mucks for Trump. "Trumper" is a portmanteau of "Tump" and "Supporter".

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:37 AM
BackFire

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Oh. My bad, when I heard Russian TV I thought that meant all of Russian propaganda media, not just the single RTV channel. In that case then yeah CNN would be way more influential.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh. My bad, when I heard Russian TV I thought that meant all of Russian propaganda media, not just the single RTV channel. In that case then yeah CNN would be way more influential.

I wonder if everyone else who voted for RT did it for these reasons cuz if they didn't the alternative is...they aren't very bright.

Lol even as I finished typing that sentence the reality already dawned on me that nah they probably didn't pick RT for the reasons you did.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:02 PM
Flyattractor

My point was in the general sense.

As in the "General Sense" being that Robbis is a LIAR.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 08:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Honestly, CNN.

We're awash in their propaganda 24/7, along with Fox News, the "alt right", and the rest of them..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 01:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote