KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Beto fled the Scene of an accident in which he was drunk, then lied about it

Beto fled the Scene of an accident in which he was drunk, then lied about it
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Really hoping Beto throws in his bid for 2020, interested to see what he has to offer. Maybe not POTUS material (yet), but maybe a solid VP for someone like Harris or Warren.

Though how things are going, Dems could run Hillary again and she'd probably beat Trump this time around. For sure getting the majority of American voters on her side. Not that she'll run.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your totally ok with Hilary coughing for 5-10 minutes every time she speaks and constantly tripping, falling and passing out? If you say these things didn't happen, they did.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:18 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your totally ok with Hilary coughing for 5-10 minutes every time she speaks and constantly tripping, falling and passing out? If you say these things didn't happen, they did.

I'd love if they ran Hillary again. They've already forfeited the right to whine about liars, but if they ran her again it would just emphasis the reason the right was forfeited. And I'd smirk smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@surt Clinton's not running again, so you honesly can just relax your sphincters. But if she did she'd likely win this time around and you'd have seizures everyday for the next 8 years. I mean, you had seizures over her the whole time she ran and still do now, and she lost. Imagine a Clinton with the power of POTUS under her belt. Only thing worse for you would be if she turned Black or Brown and transgender.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@Broly absolutely, would take that over dorito man with raccoon eyes and a mess of cheap doll hair

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:25 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by BackFire
Well that's 2 things I have in common with him now.

3 scoops of ice cream and genocide.
i hope this isnt true. And if not u really shouldnt joke like that. I mean do u have any idea how much sugar is in 3 scoops of ice cream?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:25 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
@surt Clinton's not running again, so you honesly can just relax your sphincters. But if she did she'd likely win this time around and you'd have seizures everyday for the next 8 years. I mean, you had seizures over her the whole time she ran and still do now, and she lost. Imagine a Clinton with the power of POTUS under her belt. Only thing worse for you would be if she turned Black or Brown and transgender.

Aww you need to try again.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Broly absolutely, would take that over dorito man with raccoon eyes and a mess of cheap doll hair

If your making fun of how Trump looks, have you seen how Hillary looks?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:27 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If your making fun of how Trump looks, have you seen how Hillary looks?

So you're saying if you had to have sex with either (had to), you'd pick Trump's crinkled crusty ahole over Hillary?

Me, if I had to, I'd phuck Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump any day of the week.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:29 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Raptor22
i hope this isnt true. And if not u really shouldnt joke like that. I mean do u have any idea how much sugar is in 3 scoops of ice cream?

What can I say? I like to live dangerously.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're saying if you had to have sex with either (had to), you'd pick Trump's crinkled crusty ahole over Hillary?

Me, if I had to, I'd phuck Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump any day of the week.

Why does this have to be about someone forcing me to have sex with someone I dont want to?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could one live with yourself if you f*cked Hillary though? You'd just be dead inside for the rest of your life. "Wanna bang Hillary or Trump?" is like asking "you want me to shoot you in the face with a handgun or shotgun?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

@Broly @Surtur

Simple, if you had too, the world depending on it. Would you have sex with Hillary or Trump? There is no 3rd option.

I already answered, I'd go with Hillary thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Broly @Surtur

Simple, if you had too, the world depending on it. Would you have sex with Hillary or Trump? There is no 3rd option.

I already answered, I'd go with Hillary thumb up

I'd let the world burn smile

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 11:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

There's no 3rd option as noted, so pretty cowardly of you.

Also not sure why you're embarrassed of admitting you'd phuck Trump before you'd phuck Hillary. Everyone already knows this. Me, I'd phuck Hillary over Trump; I have no shame in saying that.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:05 AM
Adam_PoE

Really hoping Beto throws in his bid for 2020, interested to see what he has to offer. Maybe not POTUS material (yet), but maybe a solid VP for someone like Harris or Warren.

Though how things are going, Dems could run Hillary again and she'd probably beat Trump this time around. For sure getting the majority of American voters on her side. Not that she'll run.

He cannot win a state-wide election, he is not going to win a national one.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 04:24 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's a very fair point, why I said maybe possible VP material, depending on his platform.

I also think his youthful looks would set him back some, even though he'd be older than Obama when Obama won the nom, O'Rourke really has that boyish wet behind the ears look.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 06:25 PM
Adam_PoE

Martin O'Malley should run for VP.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 06:39 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're just saying that because you think he's a hot older guy stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 06:44 PM
Adam_PoE

You're just saying that because you think he's a hot older guy stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 03:13 AM