KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus Christ man!

It true doh...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Literally every thread made now is about politics in some way, its disgraceful

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
It true doh...

And how many left leaning psychopaths are out there?

This is problem right here! We care more about useless political stance than we do about right and wrong.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:17 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
And how many left leaning psychopaths are out there?

This is problem right here! We care more about useless political stance than we do about right and wrong.

Dunno. How many?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

FunFact: Ted Bundy, like most serial killers was a Conservative and at one point worked/volunteered for a Republican campaign smile

More fun facts: women were so pathetically desperate they still wanted to f*ck him after all he did.

#MeToo

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno. How many?

Black murders greatly outweigh incels/republicans killing people and that 87-90% of black voters are democrat?

Why are you only specifically targeting republican murderers?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:19 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
More fun facts: women were so pathetically desperate they still wanted to f*ck him after all he did.

#MeToo

^ Surt trid'g by a fact again. Well, it is Friday.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Black murders greatly outweigh incels/republicans killing people and that 87-90% of black voters are democrat?

For the same reason they only target conservative white smirkers...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Neat!

Huh? I mentioned a Bundy fun fact because this is the Ted Bundy thread...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't say the response to Bundy shocked me. I haven't seen this show on netflix called "You" but apparently it's about a murderer and women are doing shit like saying they wanna be with him. Weird.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat!

But I also mentioned a fun fact and you pulled your usual schtick. Is only Robtard allowed to post fun facts?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But I also mentioned a fun fact and you pulled your usual schtick. Is only Robtard allowed to post fun facts?

Who tried to stop you from hating on women? Certainly not Robtard!

FunFact: Ted Bundy also had a strong hatred towards women smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:24 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat!

Dont be coy, that is the theme today with you and PB, that righties are murderes.

There are vastly more democrats that are murderers then republicans.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who tried to stop you from hating on women? Certainly not Robtard!

FunFact: Ted Bundy also had a strong hatred towards women smile

If my comment was hating on women then it means your comment was hating on Republicans.

I also never said you tried to stop me, I said you pulled your usual schtick, but facts smacts.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Dont be coy, that is the theme today with you and PB, that righties are murderes.

There are vastly more democrats that are murderers then republicans.

I'll be as coy as I want to be. You can't rein in my coyness.

Then make a thread about it? Though I think there's already like 3-4 threads on the matter.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:27 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, you are right

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If my comment was hating on women then it means your comment was hating on Republicans.

I also never said you tried to stop me, I said you pulled your usual schtick, but facts smacts.

You and your silly equalization tactics again. Did I insult anyone with my FunFact? No, I did not. You did though smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You and your silly equalization tactics again. Did I insult anyone with my FunFact? No, I did not. You did though smile

Ah now I see the game you're trying to play, classic Rob feigning ignorance. Good stuff.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:31 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

It was quite interesting what Charles Manson thought of Ted Bundy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IHIw9S4Vdw

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:33 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah now I see the game you're trying to play, classic Rob feigning ignorance. Good stuff.

Feigning ignorance? I litterally commented directly to your points. I didn't insult anyone or any side with my FunFact, if so, post it and prove it.

While you did insult with your FunFact, calling people "pathetic" isn't a positive, Surt.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:35 PM