KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Feigning ignorance? I litterally commented directly to your points. I didn't insult anyone or any side with my FunFact, if so, post it and prove it.

While you did insult with your FunFact, calling people "pathetic" isn't a positive, Surt.

Lol Rob I'm not gonna indulge in this game. You keep feigning ignorance on the shit you were implying with your post. No doubt the usual suspects will play along. Nobody with any intelligence will.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Surtur
I can't say the response to Bundy shocked me. I haven't seen this show on netflix called "You" but apparently it's about a murderer and women are doing shit like saying they wanna be with him. Weird.
apparently its a prettty common thing for serial killers to get married in prison. The most surprising ones were the ones that married their lawers or legal defenders. Like Susan Atkins who married one of her lawers who was a Harvard law graduate.

"Susan Atkins is another infamous member of the Manson Family. She was convicted for eight of the nine "Helter Skelter" murders committed by the group. Atkins would go on to marry twice while imprisoned. First, she married Donald Lee Laisure in 1981 - after Laisure had previously been married 35 times. Atkins had the marriage annulled after learning Laisure planned to marry yet another woman.

Then, in 1987, Atkins married James Whitehouse, a man 15 years her junior. He was a Harvard Law graduate - who actually represented Atkins during parole hearings. Their marriage continued until her passing in 2009."

https://m.ranker.com/list/people-wi...tephen-tompkins

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:37 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
apparently its a prettty common thing for serial killers to get married in prison. The most surprising ones were the ones that married their lawers or legal defenders. Like Susan Atkins who married one of her lawers who was a Harvard law graduate.

"Susan Atkins is another infamous member of the Manson Family. She was convicted for eight of the nine "Helter Skelter" murders committed by the group. Atkins would go on to marry twice while imprisoned. First, she married Donald Lee Laisure in 1981 - after Laisure had previously been married 35 times. Atkins had the marriage annulled after learning Laisure planned to marry yet another woman.

Then, in 1987, Atkins married James Whitehouse, a man 15 years her junior. He was a Harvard Law graduate - who actually represented Atkins during parole hearings. Their marriage continued until her passing in 2009."

#KillMeToo

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol Rob I'm not gonna indulge in this game. You keep feigning ignorance on the shit you were implying with your post. No doubt the usual suspects will play along. Nobody with any intelligence will.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raptor22

Scott Peterson who's sitting on death row in San Quentin for double-murder in murdering his wife and unborn child has had multiple suitors through the years, most woman, I think one man. These people are probably mentally unstable.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Dunno. How many?

I don’t ****ing know, and I don’t ****ing care to be honest.

A heartless killer is a heartless killer in my eyes, they’re political stance means little to me.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:54 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Scott Peterson who's sitting on death row in San Quentin for double-murder in murdering his wife and unborn child has had multiple suitors through the years, most woman, I think one man. These people are probably mentally unstable.
yeah they have to be a bit instable. But i always expected them to be more like losers who cant a woman or a job. Not ivy league law school grads. If anything id expect the privileged, smart guy to be the serial killer, not the nut job who marries 1.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:55 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
I don’t ****ing know, and I don’t ****ing care to be honest.

A heartless killer is a heartless killer in my eyes, they’re political stance means little to me.

That's not how you used to be. But I like this change in you thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You should see the comments on twitter from women. They were saying Ted Bundy was hot.

This also goes back to his trial, women were enamored by him even though he just murdered women.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/ente...undy/index.html

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:54 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Being seen as a handsome man was one of the reasons why Bundy was so good at being a serial killer. Good looking people are more trusted than those who are not by strangers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being seen as a handsome man was one of the reasons why Bundy was so good at being a serial killer. Good looking people are more trusted than those who are not by strangers.

Rob the women who trusted him had no idea he was evil, what do these current women have as an excuse?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If you missed it, I've said in this same thread that the men and women who get infatuated with imprisoned serial killers are probably mental.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you missed it, I've said in this same thread that the men and women who get infatuated with imprisoned serial killers are probably mental.

Okay so your last comment had no real point, cool.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, the comment you're referring to was just another FunFact. It has to do with psychology, trust and physical attraction.

FanFact: FunFacts seem to trigger you for some off reason.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do better Rob.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're copying me, that's a form of flattery smile

Edit: HYG: "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery is a proverb which means that one imitates someone else because one admires that person or values what that person is doing. So, it's a flattery though often unintended."

smile

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 29th, 2019 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coping you? No Robby Rob.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Coping you? No Robby Rob.

"Coping"?

Seems you made a Freudian slip...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:34 PM
NemeBro

More fun facts: women were so pathetically desperate they still wanted to f*ck him after all he did.

#MeToo
Yet none of them seem to want to phuck you. Weird, right?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yet none of them seem to want to phuck you. Weird, right?

Yikes, this all you got? Daaaaaaayum!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 11:50 PM