KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Incel arrested and charged with terrorism after threatening to shoot-up women's march

Incel arrested and charged with terrorism after threatening to shoot-up women's march
Started by: Chuck_Schumer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chuck_Schumer

Incel arrested and charged with terrorism after threatening to shoot-up women's march

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...m=.1ac917ba0bdc

It seems like this trend won't be dying anytime soon. What is there to do about it?

These kids really need to learn how to handle rejection and gain some social skills.

Going to a nightclub rather than debating star wars characters on internet forums can do wonders, you know?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:02 AM
Chuck_Schumer is currently offline Click here to Send Chuck_Schumer a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck_Schumer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Authorities said that during the interview, Cleary also made “suicidal comments,” telling police that he thought it might be better for him to die and proposing “handcuffing himself to a tree in the middle of nowhere where no one could hear him scream.”

too bad he didn't do that

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:06 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Incel arrested and charged with terrorism after threatening to shoot-up women's march

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...m=.1ac917ba0bdc

It seems like this trend won't be dying anytime soon. What is there to do about it?

These kids really need to learn how to handle rejection and gain some social skills.

Going to a nightclub rather than debating star wars characters on internet forums can do wonders, you know?

I take it you never been to our Star Wars forum.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:35 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He actually looks a good bit like one of our far Lefty posters, I wonder if they're related.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 03:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lindsey Beaver, wrote a good article there on the problem with men being pussy starved. To be honest getting in a woman's bed isn't hard, you just have to listen or pretend to listen to them. Most girls want cock nearly as much as boys want pussy.

But I guess I'm an aging super Chad.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:32 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
He actually looks a good bit like one of our far Lefty posters, I wonder if they're related.

Lol which poster? Just give me the name don't post the pic or anything cuz you know what would happen next.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hmm wonder why all the deflecting. One would think you were offended incels.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That time of the month?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

anything on the topic? do you ever feel like murdering random women because you can't date any of them?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
anything on the topic? do you ever feel like murdering random women because you can't date any of them?

Do you feel like murdering woman cuz your sisters give you so much anxiety?

smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He seems unusually invested in this topic, I wonder if there is something he might need to get off his chest?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:27 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more gimpy fantasies and slander, because you need to derail the topic? why is that?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

more gimpy fantasies and slander, because you need to derail the topic? why is that?

I'm so glad you're mad :-D

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:29 PM
Silent Master

They are open 24/7, give them a call.

1-800-273-8255

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#projection. why do you need to derail the topic? did you take it as an insult? but you're not incels, so that would be silly. Right?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:31 PM
Silent Master

Who hurt you?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#projection. why do you need to derail the topic? did you take it as an insult? but you're not incels, so that would be silly. Right?

I bet you were one of those creepy little f*cks spying on their sisters in the shower as a kid.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I bet you were one of those creepy little f*cks spying on their sisters in the shower as a kid.

you must be really mad to push your slander that far. Did you wake up like that? Maybe a job would distract you from all this anger addiction. or perhaps you could go out and meet a nice girl to spend some time with.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 25th, 2019 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:42 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
But I guess I'm an aging super Chad.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you must be really mad to push your slander that far. Did you wake up like that? Maybe a job would distract you from all this anger addiction. or perhaps you could go out and meet a nice girl to spend some time with.

I can see I hit a nerve.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:29 PM