KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Unpopular Gaming Opinons

Unpopular Gaming Opinons
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA V is not that good. San Andreas was better.

And it's certainly not worth all the bs Rockstar makes consumers go through, what with the login system, the capcha, the drm, the constant performance issues. I don't know why players put up with it, NOTHING is THAT good.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 04:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't agree, but I think you'll find that opinion is more popular than you might imagine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 09:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I really enjoyed GTA V.

San Andreas was great as well but it's hard to compare either of them considering they are almost different games.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 05:08 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

If you're dislike the login system, the capcha, the drm etc for it, Then go play it on the Console then.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't plan on buying it.

Only played it, because a friend loaned out their account.

Not saying the game is bad, it's not. Pretty decent actually. I just think the constant stream of problems and headaches with each game is a bit ridiculous, and would completely turn me off on any product I paid for (That's also why I wait on console gens, and avoided the rrod of the 360 era, failing systems of the ps2 era... Instead, I just kept enjoying last gen, until/unless they ironed out the headaches and I saw something I really wanted (There's only about a half dozen games I've ever really "needed." I can sub one "merely good" game for another.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 03:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

What constant stream of problems?

And GTAV is last gen....

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 06:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
What constant stream of problems?

And GTAV is last gen....

Talking about GTA V, so talking last gen. Rockstars problems apply across the board though.

GTA IV was a fiasco, too. Every release is a buggy mess, full of performance and drm issues, poor optimization, and headaches for the player. They're worse then Bethesda, and that's saying something.

Considering my biggest concern with a gaming company (Or really, any company I sink money into) is:

1. Their quality control. Are they rushing things out the door, just to make a quarterly? Why should I buy their trash, to solve their problem?

2. Customer satisfaction priority. I won't rate second to shareholder satisfaction, period.

Bottom line, everyone says "speak with your wallet". So this is me speaking with my wallet. Show me something I want, at a good quality, with minimal/zero headaches and good customer support, and I "might" consider buying it.

Yes, I'm absolutely unreasonably demanding. I think one SHOULD be demanding, if they're paying for it. Money isn't something to be frivolous with, and you damn well better believe I won't part with it, and not expect the moon and the stars.

Otherwise, I can do without. That's my opinion, and it's the only one that matters to me.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 16th, 2019 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 06:44 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Most of their games that they release on console first then PC later are a buggy mess, So what else is new.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah....I do not understand this. GTAV release wasn't a fiasco. I remember distinctly being able to play with no problems when it was released on the 360.

I do remember GTA Online launch was not that great....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:34 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

A game you need a million mods to make playable, probably isn't a very good game.

Like Skyrim. Anyone who recommends playing it, has about a thousand asterisks, followed by an extensive list of visual, gameplay, and bugfix mods. It's almost like the fans did all the work of remastering the game for free.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 02:20 AM
ares834

Skyrim was great at release even without mods. Mods just make it waaaay better.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 02:30 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Persona 3 music > Persona 5 music

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 04:36 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834
If you love exploring worlds, it'll scratch that itch, for people like me who play games where combat is a dealbreaker, not so much.

I love Skyrim, even unmodded.

I have tons of hours on PC, Switch, PS3.

Its a great game, it can be boring sometimes, but it can also be really fun.

To be fair I had way more fun in games like Dragon's Dogma, Breath of the Wild and Kingdom Come: Deliverance, though.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 02:03 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Persona 3 music > Persona 5 music <<<<< Persona 4 music.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 03:14 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by ares834

I played Skyrim at launch on the X360. It was an amazing experience for me.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 08:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I preferred Oblivion.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 02:33 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A lot of it was nightmare fuel but kinda wish Microsoft kept that indie program going they've had during the days of Xbox 360. Some games from that were actually pretty ok.

Knack is just as fun to play as Crash and Spyro back on the PS1. Nobody thinks it's good 'cause the "criticism" everyone hears is from goofballs quoting memes.

Sonic Unleashed wasn't a good game but I think people got too carried away hating on the Werehog design. I thought it looked cool.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on May 4th, 2019 at 02:37 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2019 02:26 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote