KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US

The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While some people will dance and deflect from these facts and that's just par for the course, I don't think anyone is actually surprised or doubts this behind closed doors.

Islamic Terrorist groups are basically thanking the Far-Right at this point, doing the murdering and terrorism for them in the US.

It's only a matter of time until we have another MAGAbomber who happens to not be incompetent this time around or another MAGA hat sporting teenager shooting up a school. Not if, when.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob its hard to believe you are this much of an ******* in real life, and this isn't an insult.

#realtalk.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
While some people will dance and deflect from these facts and that's just par for the course, I don't think anyone is actually surprised or doubts this behind closed doors.

Islamic Terrorist groups are basically thanking the Far-Right at this point, doing the murdering and terrorism for them in the US.
Yeah, Surt and co. Need to look closer to home... I suspect more goat ****ing goes on from good ol boys than in Afghanistan anyway.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you ever thought the reason why these people go out and murder a bunch of people is that they are fed up with the bullshit and mentally ill?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Have you ever thought the reason why these people go out and murder a bunch of people is that they are fed up with the bullshit and mentally ill?
wtf TI...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob its hard to believe you are this much of an ******* in real life, and this isn't an insult.

#realtalk.

No?

What did I say that was wrong and not factual though? If I'm wrong, I'm open to changing my mind and apologizing if necessary.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
wtf TI...

laughing out loud

Dont make me laugh bro

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now do the group responsible for the majority of murders...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US

Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-righ...llings-in-2017/

2017 data 2018 to come

Odd this doesn't show the majority of murders on the left come from Democrats.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Now do the group responsible for the majority of murders...

Extrapolate.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Extrapolate.

Oh no, you know 100% what I mean lol. Do better. You know which group commits the most murders in this country.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote:
According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with European Americans 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than European Americans, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of European Americans victims killed by European Americans, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.

In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:

Black or African Americans 4,379 = 51.3%
White Americans (non-Hispanic Americans) 2,861 = 33.5%
Hispanic Americans 1,096 = 12.8%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.14%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.18%

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh no, you know 100% what I mean lol. Do better. You know which group commits the most murders in this country.

And you're scared to say it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you're scared to say it?

No: black thugs.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 10:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No: black thugs.

And why do you only really use "thugs" when the perpetrator(s) is Black or Brown?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And why do you only really use "thugs" when the perpetrator(s) is Black or Brown?

Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius. Don't try to toss hispanics in with them, this is strictly one group doing over half the killing, don't be racist and throw hispanics under the bus.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

European Americans make up 45.3% of the homicides, at what percentage do they switch over from being just murderers to "White thugs"?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

European Americans make up 45.3% of the homicides, at what percentage do they switch over from being just murderers to "White thugs"?

Lol name the percentage of the population those people represent vs blacks.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you dodge my question and ask a question. What percentage, they're at 45.3% now, when do they switch over to the "thugs" category in your mind?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:30 PM