KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US

The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So you dodge my question and ask a question. What percentage, they're at 45.3% now, when do they switch over to the "thugs" category in your mind?

Ah so you're already aware of how disingenuous your comment was. Good to know.

Did you wanna list population percentages though? Or shall I?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If white males were like 7% of the population and committing over half of all murders I'd call them thugs too Rob, just in case you're curious!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Ah so you're already aware of how disingenuous your comment was. Good to know.

Did you wanna list population percentages though? Or shall I?

*sigh*

You said and I do quote: "Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius." in regards to why you refer to Black criminals/murderers as "thugs".

Which is mathematically accurate, they make up 52.5% with the data posted. So fair enough on getting the "over half" correct.

I asked at what percentage do the White murderers who are now at 43.5% become "thugs" as well in your mind. You've since dodged and danced.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh*

You said and I do quote: "Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius." in regards to why you refer to Black criminals/murderers as "thugs".

Which is mathematically accurate, they make up 52.5% with the data posted. So fair enough on getting the "over half" correct.

I asked at what percentage do the White murderers who are now at 43.5% become "thugs" as well in your mind. You've since dodged and danced.

When they are 7% of the population committing over 40% of the murders, that is when.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually, Black people make up 12.3% it seems. So it seems you're just arbitrarily making lines to be able to demonize Black people again :/

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, Black people make up 12.3% it seems. So it seems you're just arbitrarily making lines to be able to demonize Black people again :/

Indeed blacks do as a whole. Most murders are committed by black males though, who are not 12% of the population.

You are very welcome for that info smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you're saying you're more racist against Black males than Black females. Fascinating.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're saying you're more racist against Black males than Black females. Fascinating.

No I'm saying black males commit a majority of murders. Facts aren't racist.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 11:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And what does that have to do with the topic? Seems like you're deflecting because the Far-Right are murder machines in the political climate, as sourced in the OP. Almost like you're WhiteKnighting for the Far-Right again...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And what does that have to do with the topic? Seems like you're deflecting because the Far-Right are murder machines in the political climate, as sourced in the OP. Almost like you're WhiteKnighting for the Far-Right again...

Why does it have to have anything to do with the topic? Since when did that matter on this board? Genuinely asking. You never cry about your e-pals derailing threads.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, actually. I have said "can we stick to the topic please" with lots of people smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, actually. I have said "can we stick to the topic please" with lots of people smile

It's weird I never see it when you say it to your e-pals. Quote me you saying it specifically to them.

And let me be specific: I'm talking about you quoting one of their off topic posts and telling them to knock it off. Not just a blanket statement of "stop it guys".

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're the guy who ends posts with "no, I will not post quote proof" nigh every time you accuse someone of something, usually me. Now you want me to do go dumpster diving for quotes? :/

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the guy who ends posts with "no, I will not post quote proof" nigh every time you accuse someone of something, usually me. Now you want me to do go dumpster diving for quotes? :/

Rob, no I don't want you to dumpster dive, I never would. Your legendary memory means you don't have to smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:21 AM
Silent Master

It's weird I never see it when you say it to your e-pals. Quote me you saying it specifically to them.

And let me be specific: I'm talking about you quoting one of their off topic posts and telling them to knock it off. Not just a blanket statement of "stop it guys".

You'll notice that he said "with lots of people" he never said he used it with people that he agrees with. You're letting him distract you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
You'll notice that he said "with lots of people" he never said he used it with people that he agrees with. You're letting him distract you.

I know it's why I said it has to be with his e-pals.

Fun fact: he's actually never once told Bash to knock off the off topic posts. Or Putinbot.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Time-waster-troll here to assist Surt. *Life preserve activated* *engaging cpr*

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time-waster-troll here to assist Surt. *Life preserve activated* *engaging cpr*

^Says this as he is literally white knighting for Bash in another thread(as bash melts down over DDM)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:27 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)
smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:30 AM
Silent Master

^Says this as he is literally white knighting for Bash in another thread(as bash melts down over DDM)

He always uses that tactic when he can't refute a point that has been made. it's basically the equivalent of a concession.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 12:30 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote