KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Was it the decline of Cricket in the US that stopped many Americans being Gentlemen

Was it the decline of Cricket in the US that stopped many Americans being Gentlemen
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Cricket is absolutely ghastly.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 10:41 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea

Bro why do you continue to do this, we get it, you dont like America, you dont like people on the right, you think we are all a bunch of crackers, even though white yourself and generally just awful people.

Why keep posting bait like this? We both know this thread serves no purpose other then to bait, no cricket is not what did or did not cause whatever imaginary problem you with it did.

Why keep doing this, I'm seriously leaving again after this latest one because it's just become obsessive.

Ill be back in 6 months to see if you guys can quit the nonsense and make some actual legitimate posts
missed this TI, can I expect the likes of Darth Deviance back then good buddy? laughing

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 11:39 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Surtur
People here are never gonna care about soccer or rugby lol. It's just not gonna happen.

That's what you think. I'm as American as you can get, being half Native, and Rugby and Soccer are awesome. Pay attention to all of the foreigners that love these sports. I think we need more than less.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 02:09 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
missed this TI, can I expect the likes of Darth Deviance back then good buddy? laughing

laughing out loud

I’m not leaving but god damn you piss me off sometimes with your garbage. For my sake can you tone it down on this crap?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 03:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Also if we take the concept of this thread at its base. Shouldn't Canada be a place like out of a Mad Max movie? I mean their #1 sport is HOCKEY!!!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 05:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

I’m not leaving but god damn you piss me off sometimes with your garbage. For my sake can you tone it down on this crap?
Ahh, TI, both of us are shadows of our former selves for triggering others. This board could take us at our peak anymore.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 07:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

fo sho

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 08:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant could not, but you got that.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 08:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
That's what you think. I'm as American as you can get, being half Native, and Rugby and Soccer are awesome. Pay attention to all of the foreigners that love these sports. I think we need more than less.

It's not what I think it's what I know bro. When I say "people" I mean people in general. I know some folk here do like soccer, but it will never come close to football or baseball or basketball here.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote