KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Telegraph Apologizes for Publishing Fake News about the First Lady

Telegraph Apologizes for Publishing Fake News about the First Lady
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You're so angry here, it's unclear why. I'm enjoying it all the same.
Not angry, just saying it as it is. Why sugar coat things for you. I tried that, didn't work. You will now be spoken to with the utter contempt you deserve.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Not angry, just saying it as it is. Why sugar coat things for you. I tried that, didn't work. You will now be spoken to with the utter contempt you deserve.

Your gypsy blood must be boiling!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your gypsy blood must be boiling!
not at all loser, why would the words of a jobless, uneducated Incel who will never contribute to the world or pass his genes on do more than make me laugh.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

not at all loser, why would the words of a jobless, uneducated Incel who will never contribute to the world or pass his genes on do more than make me laugh.

Bro you legit fled your other thread cuz you were so mad. You slipped up and dropped the act for a bit, it was hilarious. You're clearly so mad now, I love it smile

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro you legit fled your other thread cuz you were so mad. You slipped up and dropped the act for a bit, it was hilarious. You're clearly so mad now, I love it smile
mate I left it because I looked up and realised what the **** I was talking to.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

mate I left it because I looked up and realised what the **** I was talking to.

You were so mad, it was hilarious. You're trying to play it off now, which is also funny.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:14 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You were so mad, it was hilarious. You're trying to play it off now, which is also funny.
I had an epiphany. It said why argue with a racist who has done and will do nothing, the argument is all he has. He has nothing else.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had an epiphany. It said why argue with a racist who has done and will do nothing, the argument is all he has. He has nothing else.

Your epiphanies involve a lot of anger. Weird!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:25 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your epiphanies involve a lot of anger. Weird!
No, you're weird. Get a job.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 10:27 PM