KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Star Wars sounds

Star Wars sounds
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

Star Wars sounds

Sombody asked for SW sounds earlier, who?
I got some so I can email those who wants.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 04:09 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What do you have?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 04:15 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Vader lyrics like Im your father, the force is with you young sky......, appology acceptet kaptein needa, etc etc
emperor it is unavoidable it is your destiny. you like your father are now mine..
saber sound.
I was surfing to kill time today and came across some sounds...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 04:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, cool. Well, it's not that hard to find them. I have a few of these complete themes with wallpapers, pointers and sounds.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 04:39 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I have Vader having getting ...gratification.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 09:47 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

That must be one hell of a breath o maniasmile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 11:44 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Got your e-mail, finti, thanks. smile

Dim, why am I not surprised my fellow gutter woman would have that ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 12:59 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I would kind of like to have that. Just for my file. laughing out loud

finti's got Gundy's e-mail address? MYYYY Gundy? I don't even have that. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 03:52 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ahem, MYYYY queeq-darling...you can get anybody's e-mail address by clicking on their name where Raz's notice is posted before you enter the forums or to the left of their posts on their name and it will give you the profile of that person including their e-mail if they have chosen to provide it. Although I'm afraid you can't read the mail between me and finti. wink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:43 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I never fill out the profile data. You never know what sickos might mail you. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 12:21 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well since I'm mayhem, that leaves me out of the sicko category. You could just delete sicko mail, you know. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 05:57 AM
queeq
Chaos

But they know your e-mail address. And the real sicko's keep mailing. So what's your address again, Gundy? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 03:54 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

My address is "[email protected]

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:12 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud Thanks Gundy, you're real pal. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:30 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Just think of all the new and interesting people you'll meet. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

There's plenty of that kind here. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 09:03 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, thank you for the compliment, queeq-darling. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 08:11 PM
queeq
Chaos

Sorry. Didn't mean to. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 03:16 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark opens mail from sicko)

Dear Gundark, tell queeq I am going to rip out his heart and eat it in front of him then chop him up in little pieces and mulch his tulips with him. Respectfully yours, Sicko.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 08:22 PM
queeq
Chaos

Great! A dinner invitation, how nice.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 09:46 PM