KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Scientists claim cancer cure in one year

Scientists claim cancer cure in one year
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Scientists claim cancer cure in one year

Anyone hear about this claim that we’d have a cure for cancer within a year? Seems a little too good to be true for me, but I’m definitely hoping beyond hope that we’d have something available within a year. Did I just fall for clickbait?

Plus if the cure DOES work, how long do you guys think it’ll be before it becomes available to the public?

https://nypost.com/2019/01/28/well-...ear-scientists/

A team of Israeli scientists claim they will likely develop a cure for cancer in the next year, The Jerusalem Post reported on Monday.

The new treatment is being developed by Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies under the leadership of CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, according to the report.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, chairman of the company’s board. “Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market.”

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:44 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So should We be happy this did or didn't happen back in 2017?

Ocasio-Cortez's Political Party called for Ending the State of Isreal.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote