KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Blade (1998 movie) vs Selene (Underworld)

Blade (1998 movie) vs Selene (Underworld)
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade (1998 movie) vs Selene (Underworld)

Distance : 30 feet.
Knowledge : None.
Mindset : Fight to the Death.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 12:40 AM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Selene from the original Underworld movie? She gets multiple upgrades.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 12:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Selene as of the most recent film is too fast

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 01:14 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Going by the thread title, seems like 1st film Blade vs 1st film Selene, but I could very well be mistaken. If it is the case though, that could be a good fight. If it is most current versions, Blade gets murdered. Selene is pretty much a full-on speedster at this point.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 07:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

some mutha****as are always trying to ice skate uphill.... Blade has the exact tools needed to kill Selene easily and since the title says "underworld" i assume that means the original

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:13 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Knowing the thread starter it's probably Selene with all her upgrades and leather outfits

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:44 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Knowing the thread starter it's probably Selene with all her upgrades and leather outfits

LOL

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 11:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2

In that case, Blade gets Mortal Kombat Fatality'd.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DangerousKlutzyBrant.webm

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 11:20 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

She wins, because her bum in the first movie is the single greatest visual image in film.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 11:29 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Selene stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

It specifically states the original Underworld. Selena loses imo.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 10:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Though Selene was formidable in even the original Underworld, '98 Blade took down a La Magra Frost, who was a automatic gunfire bullet-timer even before the massive upgrade.

The thing is, I'm struggling to remember Selene's melee and H2H feats from the original Underworld outside of killing Viktor with the stylish coup de grace at the film's climax. She'll want to use her arsenal to keep Blade at bay, cause if he gets in close with his sword and starts going to work at super fighting speed, Selene is going to have a bad day. AGAIN, I could be massively overlooking some feats for Selene that would keep her in the same ballpark.

At the end of the day, they're both beasts from two good movies, but I'm always gonna bet on black. Blade gets the win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 07:18 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote