KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Gladiator

Apocalypse vs Gladiator
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Apocalypse vs Gladiator

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 01:07 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd take apoc. bricks don't really mean much to apoc. it would be a challenge for apoc to put him down though. he'd likely need to get creative. still, apoc's fight to lose i think.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 03:21 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Gladiador wins. Stronger and faster.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 12:30 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Gladiador wins. Stronger and faster.
Why do you think he is stronger?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 07:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Apocalypse dont really have great strengh feats.

Gladiator in the other hand have destroyed a planet and fought against some high heralds (like Thor and Jane).

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:48 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Apocalypse dont really have great strengh feats.

Gladiator in the other hand have destroyed a planet and fought against some high heralds (like Thor and Jane).
Apocalypse fought Thor and nearly killed him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, he's had some excellent striking power feats there. And those do count as strength feats.

He also has restrained the Hulk with one arm --- Hulk might not have been at his best, but it's not like Apoc was trying, either.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and had no problem restraining the hulk.... the same hulk who broke gladiator's face.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:18 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ninja'd you, leo.

PS. TAS Apoc treated Glads as a nuisance, iirc... when he kidnapped Lilandra... and TAS Glads was a force to be reckoned with, seeing how he handled Juggernaut.

But of course it doesn't count here.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, tbh, the more i think about it the more strongly i lean to apocalypse here. speed is an issue but once he closes it becomes apoc's to lose i think. i suppose freeze breath may work, but not sure how long that would hold apoc.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Glads had one of his best speed showings quite recently in that battle against Asgard story arc...

... and all it proved was that travel speed =/= combat speed (something we, battleboards guys, already knew about), as he got harmed by Heimdall of all people before he managed to beat him.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Also:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:31 PM
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by leonidas
and had no problem restraining the hulk.... the same hulk who broke gladiator's face.

He restrain a weakened hulk for like 5 seconds.

His beat feat is the fight against the young Thor.

But i think that is too little to compete with Gladiator in this. Cant he win just striking Apocalypse head? His armor is very durable, but his body...Thor just destroyed him with the enchanted hammer (who only had spell against the armor, not against his body).

Last edited by eaebiakuya on Feb 14th, 2019 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apoc's visible "head" is technically a part of his armor, as shown in The Twelve arc, iirc...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:43 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Eh, Apocalypse is too impressive. :3

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 10:51 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Glads had one of his best speed showings quite recently in that battle against Asgard story arc..
that was one of the greatest speed showings ever. It's retarded how good it is. He had to react to the blink of heimdal to jump him from interstellar distance. It doesn't even make sense for him to even see the blink cause of hubble's constant.

Last edited by psycho gundam on Feb 14th, 2019 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 11:02 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that was one of the greatest speed showings ever. It's retarded how good it is. He had to react to the blink of heimdal to jump him from interstellar distance. It doesn't even make sense for him to even see the blink cause of hubble's constant.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 11:55 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

He restrain a weakened hulk for like 5 seconds.

His beat feat is the fight against the young Thor.

But i think that is too little to compete with Gladiator in this. Cant he win just striking Apocalypse head? His armor is very durable, but his body...Thor just destroyed him with the enchanted hammer (who only had spell against the armor, not against his body).
Actually, no. Apocalypse has fought both Jane and Odinson, simultaneously:
https://imgur.com/a/Rs7YvdX

You can see him:
1). *****-slap Odinson
2). Restrain Jane by shapeshifting
3). Taking Jane's Mjolnir to the face
4). Taking the combined efforts of both to beat him in a great fight

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 05:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Apocalypse.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 05:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

quote:
Actually, no. Apocalypse has fought both Jane and Odinson, simultaneously:
https://imgur.com/a/Rs7YvdX

You can see him:
1). *****-slap Odinson
2). Restrain Jane by shapeshifting
3). Taking Jane's Mjolnir to the face
4). Taking the combined efforts of both to beat him in a great fight

I dont see this fight this way.

He barely fought against the 2 at same time. When they finally attacked him together, they kinda stomped him (they didnt had any damage after fight).

Gladiator also has good fights against Thor and Jane.

The only advantage i may give apocalypse is durability, because the fight against young Thor (before that, his armor never was hyped like that, even Loki was able to harm him with a regular blast). Feat wise, Gladiator has better ones.

About speed, Gladiator has "combat speed" feats too (not only travel), in a full capability fight, i dont see why dont use this, or even use his "galaxy blink" bull rush attack.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 09:18 PM