KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ajunta Pall vs. Count Dooku

Ajunta Pall vs. Count Dooku
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HP Legend

Originally posted by victreebelvictr

quote:
How was he weaker the Kenobi then?

He's equal to Old Ben who was described as a shadow of his former self indicating he's far weaker than ROTS Kenobi as of ANH.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:16 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HP Legend

He's equal to Old Ben who was described as a shadow of his former self indicating he's far weaker than ROTS Kenobi as of ANH.
Yeah, but where are you making the comparison of Vader winning here exactly?

Ben hit his blade, knew he would die anyway, so he let Vader kill him. erm

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:20 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

I don't see why Vader would be better than TCW S6 Anakin given he was still weaker than ROTS Kenobi as of ANH who's weaker than TCW S6 Anakin.

Homeward Pound I’m telling you straight

ROTS Kenobi>S6 Anakin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:33 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reasoning for both claims is welcome.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:36 PM
Click here to Send bdsmbdsm a Private Message Find more posts by bdsmbdsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Yeah, but where are you making the comparison of Vader winning here exactly?

Ben hit his blade, knew he would die anyway, so he let Vader kill him. erm

1. Vader does win but arguing he's not below Dooku is questionable.

2. Ben thinking he couldn't win and was going to die eventually doesn't mean he wasn't Vader's equal lol.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:36 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

1. Vader does win but arguing he's not below Dooku is questionable.

2. Ben thinking he couldn't win and was going to die eventually doesn't mean he wasn't Vader's equal lol.
Yeah, he knew he would die to Vader, so how does that make him his equal exactly? erm

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:39 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well he basically decided it was the time to die there beforehand...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:40 PM
Click here to Send bdsmbdsm a Private Message Find more posts by bdsmbdsm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by bdsmbdsm
Well he basically decided it was the time to die there beforehand...
Why not choose to die before that? :3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:41 PM
HP Legend

Yeah, he knew he would die to Vader, so how does that make him his equal exactly? erm

The key part being him knowing he'd die to Vader. You just made that up lol. He was surrounded by Stormtroopers. He thought he'd die because there was no chance of escape not because Vader was actually better than him.

Per Fightsaber Vader couldn't break Kenobi's gaurd which is what's visually potrayed on screen and Vader later acknowledges Kenobi was his equal.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:44 PM
bdsmbdsm
Restricted

Account Restricted

nvm

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:46 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The key part being him knowing he'd die to Vader. You just made that up lol. He was surrounded by Stormtroopers. He thought he'd die because there was no chance of escape not because Vader was actually better than him.

Per Fightsaber Vader couldn't break Kenobi's gaurd which is what's visually potrayed on screen and Vader later acknowledges Kenobi was his equal.
So a bunch of stormtroopers can beat Vader? Please.

And Vader would break his wrist. :3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:51 PM
HP Legend

So a bunch of stormtroopers can beat Vader? Please.

And Vader would break his wrist. :3

When did I ever say Stormtroopers could beat Vader or Obi Wan? I said Vader+Stormtroopers could beat Obi Wan.

And no Vader can't just break Obi Wan's wrist given he was equalled by him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:01 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

When did I ever say Stormtroopers could beat Vader or Obi Wan? I said Vader+Stormtroopers could beat Obi Wan.

And no Vader can't just break Obi Wan's wrist given he was equalled by him.
There is no evidence that Kenobi thought this. :3

You are making some pretty pathetic excuses now bud.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:04 AM
HP Legend

There is no evidence that Kenobi thought this. :3

You are making some pretty pathetic excuses now bud.

There is no evidence he thought he'd die to Vader solo either. All we know is that Kenobi thought he'd die and given all the other evidence it's safe to say Kenobi thought he'd die because he was surrounded with know hope of escape.

Not to mention Kenobi's opinion isn't fact.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:07 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

There is no evidence he thought he'd die to Vader solo either. All we know is that Kenobi thought he'd die and given all the other evidence it's safe to say Kenobi thought he'd die because he was surrounded with know hope of escape.

Not to mention Kenobi's opinion isn't fact.
So basically, we have a draw with either he thought he was going to die to Vader or Vader and troops.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:10 AM
HP Legend

So basically, we have a draw with either he thought he was going to die to Vader or Vader and troops.

Basically yeah.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:18 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Basically yeah.
That was actually plenty of fun, good game bud, good game. :3

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:38 AM