KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Child's Play (2019)

Child's Play (2019)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Child's Play (2019)

If a thread exist then merge it then, I did do a search before hand

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 02:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

could see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 04:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

So, Chucky is corrupted AI?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 01:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Skynet's moved onto toys...lol.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 01:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So basically they are making Weapons Grade Toys for Kids now?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:14 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I really liked the newer reboot films Cult of Chucky and Curse of Chucky. I felt like after the weaker nineties films they were a breath of fresh air, still true to the characters, and still remained authentic. I’m curious to see how the TV series will end up, the franchise is kind of all over the place. Mancini is making a TV show, there will still be Direct-to-video movies in the old continuity, and now there’s this.

I’ll definitely watch it though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mark Hamill is doing the voice for Chucky

https://www.cnet.com/news/mark-hami...-horror-remake/

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 06:25 AM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

Brad Dourif or no buy.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:40 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mark Hamill > Brad Dourif in regards to voice acting.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:59 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He’s more than skilled enough for the role

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 03:15 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I reckon we'll get joker sounding chucky which is cool

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 03:41 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

Hamill is an icon and one of my all time favorite actors, screen and voice, but my intuition is telling me we're gonna have a Chucky that sounds like the Joker.

I'm not trying to be negative, really, but this Child's Play remake isn't exactly sending shivers up my spine. The supposed premise is that Chucky will be an advanced artificial intelligence that turns "evil" as opposed to a serial killer's soul transferred into the doll via a Haitian voodoo ritual.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 04:33 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It’s a unique spin on it and it’s got some Potential with talent like Aubrey Plaza and Hamil. For me the original storyline has been really good though even if it’s just been Direct to DVD.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 04:37 PM
Arachnid1

Yeah, I'm a little apprehensive but Hamill and Plaza are both great. Having them onboard makes me optimistic for this movie in terms of quality.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:35 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Impediment
The supposed premise is that Chucky will be an advanced artificial intelligence that turns "evil"

So its Terminator but the T-100 is doll sized. Got it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 10:01 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i'm more excited for this now that hamill is the voice of chucky.. now be extremely violent

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 10:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This is a f*cking travesty.

Now Chucky can control machinery via the cloud?

Hard pass for me.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 02:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Mark Hamill > Brad Dourif in regards to voice acting.
Not for Charles Lee Ray.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 02:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

That's cool. That might make me slightly less indifferent to this.

But otherwise, yeah, eh... I might watch at some point, maybe not..

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 03:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:29 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote